What did you do in Boundless today?

Thank you <3

I’ve returned to a really old unfinished project.
This cathedral with a tree growing in it.

Hopefully I’ll actually finish it. :grimacing:

25 Likes

Gorgeous tree!
I have a wee tree that needs some attention.
Thank you for the inspiration to tackle that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks :blush: it’s still a work in progress. Still need to finish the top. And figure out what I’m doing with the cathedral roof and need to make a bunch of trees around. So I’ll probably get bored and move on again. Lol.

1 Like

I can relate. Haven’t been able to boot a single game the entire week because of work overload. Pure pleasure.

1 Like

Had me dreams dashed…lol Look at the right side, how pretty that roof line is…then the left side…all…chaotic ;)))))

12 Likes

And chaos has been beat back with a hammer and a chisel…! (ignore the little bit of chaos I’m fiiiixxxin’ it I swear.

9 Likes

Tried my hand at doing a geode
5 Likes

So more of “the last couple days” than today :rofl:

I’m still trying to figure out how to make the best use of this space. The build has a theme in general I suppose but I’m just not sure whether I want more … ahh … integration with the underground part of the build, or just a large open space surrounding this big fat tree holding up the center of the place.

I still have some work to do with the base of that tree yet. Then I think for now I’m just going to leave it open below and finish the upper/outer wall of the place.

8 Likes

Today I’m making cliffs with dark orange igneous rocks, stark orange grass, blink and-

Wait… dang, my bad, it’s not Boundless.
:rofl:

9 Likes

Hullo! I haven’t posted in this thread in while!

Today(Or mostly the last week) I decided to start my new official hub for my Sov Olympus :slight_smile:

Decided I didn’t want to build on top of my Workshop where my cute lil pink hub is(didn’t move far I took the far away photo from my pink hub aha)

it’s a just a little hub :wink: Mostly will House all of my portals and I don’t plan to have many, just set them up in a cute manner, wanted to make sure I had the space! way more chiseling, few archways and maybe another lil level, and it should be done :slight_smile: Plus! some gleam :wink:

Have a good day/night!

14 Likes

I’ll probably make another post on the TRONK thread this spawned tomorrow :sleeping:

13 Likes

OMG YESH Finally after 3-4 years of it sitting there your gonna finish it :heart: :heart:

1 Like

This has the Ayer of something special!

I visited @Ovis’s famous new home on Refgar where he recently drained the swamp.

Felt good to sneak around and mess with Oorty!

I also confirmed that an ovis elevator worked over multiple levels to get to the top with the ‘portal’ in the same spot on each level.

7 Likes

Working on that big tree energy.

17 Likes

My man :fist_right::fist_left:

2 Likes

enjoy those 10 boundless bucks my feet gave you … it was hard, hard, work :smirk:

3 Likes

Sike! You just fell victim to the easiest footfall trap ever! And all it took was to make videos for the past 3-4 years for someone to visit my base and give me those sweet 20 coins :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

And it’s also not dark orange :stuck_out_tongue: more like night orange :face_with_monocle:

1 Like