What did you do in Boundless today?

Oh man :confused: That ALOT of work you have ahead of you lol.

Do I need more water? Lemme check… nah I’m good for 13 years thanks :joy:

1 Like

It is but it’ll be worth it in the long run. I’m an idiot for taking on big projects but I’m doing it to help out some friends too so win win. :smile:

Well if you need any when you run out you know where to come :rofl:

Aw thats kind, especially with such a gruesome task lol, but yeh the worse the task the better it feels whne its done :smiley:

Haha will do, I’ll come to you for water and revives :wink:

1 Like

This is a good one to hit, then… fresh, so hasn’t been mined except what I’ve done, and though the count is lower than Hyrule it looks like the hotspot got consolidated into a nice huge stretch here…

13 Likes

Spaceball? :joy:

if you called all your worlds Spaceball I, II, III etc., you could then call your sov mining universe Spaceballs :grin:

although I gotta admit nothing can beat Pakaverse :sunglasses: it has a great ring to it

2 Likes

Backstory there… :joy:

2 Likes

Logged into the forum to see the good news but still nothing. Hopefully soon.

2 Likes

It really is, I’m even contemplating expanding worried if it’s big enough :rofl: think I’m crazy from heatstroke :laughing:
But I love helping people so it’ll be well worth it.

Started on the 2nd layer this evening as well as doing some finishing touches up top near my farm. Had some help from my partner too. He did the digging and I did the water :rofl:

I should really take some pictures of my area and post them. It’s coming a long nicely.

I have plenty of both :rofl:

3 Likes

I’ll have to check this out. I’ll bring my Alt onto it. It’s only right he comes on :rofl: just need to level him up :laughing:

1 Like

got back into the game and starting plotting a new town!

11 Likes

finished general outside shape of a new house - will add some details here and there later and then off to interior:

12 Likes

I tore down a storage area I wasn’t satisfied with and started a different way of organizing it, I think this one will work out better for me

5 Likes

We’ll all I’ve been doing is forging lately. So many hammers!

9 Likes

Nice, let me know if you need gems or anything for it!! :grin: :+1:

1 Like

I have been making some diamond tools lately so they are always welcome. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I tore down my storage again this morning that I tore down yesterday haha :joy: but only because I changed my mind on the color of materials I want to use for the walls. Put it right back with purple instead of blue, now I like it

Ultimately I’m working on storage because I want to make one of each of 500 items for the feats and I just want a neat place to put everything I make

6 Likes

That’d a good deal :joy: Yeh take some photos, would love to see what you have going on over there :+1:

1 Like

“COOL TEAL” has been added to the menu at Bastion Concrete .

8 Likes

Finished rebuilding my workshop today into something much larger and cleaner. I designed it so that I can have up to 3 floors of 6 machines each (starting with 6 each for now).

Also mostly rebuilt my tool storage in the back of my centraforge section. Redid some of the organization and optimized the categories better. I plan to put in a forging ingredients storage section back there as well as a food storage and brew storage behind my mixer section.

15 Likes

today I was adding bits and pieces around Town Hall, including the two statues: The Rift and The Umbris altars :wink:

No Blink statue cause it makes me wanna scream with the blinking :roll_eyes:

16 Likes