What did you do in Boundless today?

It’s used what ever hammers I could find with over 100 speed and lots of durability, teaching pies and Mega Recovery brews with the Normal gleamball to refined gleam technique boop (Only doing nothing but bashing a gleamball hours straight with meal breaks xD)

And my lvl is 1700 exactly boop

3 Likes

finally finished fencing the town hall garden (and that needs a lot of work as it is mostly in its natural shape)

worked around the lakeview tower - spot the difference :grin:

and

16 Likes

Level 1700? It might be safe to say that: you might have a problem… Lol congrats

2 Likes

I’ll give you all a hint at what I did today (and most days):

8 Likes

taking selfies? :thinking:

3 Likes

You know the mining is going well when you are able to hit triple digits on the gem you’re after in the notifications:

6 Likes

That’s what I’ll be doing today… just did a new diamond test, landed off Norkyna and not as good as Hyrule so not a keeper but already found a great spot to mine. :smiley: (Planet is Spaceball, open but colors not finalized, no rock mining).

3 Likes

Nice! I’m gearing up for Ultima Hub’s reopening and a new gem store so I need tons!

1 Like

I do not envy you at all :joy:

Plans fell through yesterday so wasn’t able to continue but was at it this morning :upside_down_face: :sweat_smile:
Finished the 1st layer just need to sort boundaries by digging. Then on to the next layer. Sat on just over 5 gleam chests full of water and there’s going to be at least another 10-15 :upside_down_face:

Need any water @Ovis :rofl:

4 Likes

Oh man :confused: That ALOT of work you have ahead of you lol.

Do I need more water? Lemme check… nah I’m good for 13 years thanks :joy:

1 Like

It is but it’ll be worth it in the long run. I’m an idiot for taking on big projects but I’m doing it to help out some friends too so win win. :smile:

Well if you need any when you run out you know where to come :rofl:

Aw thats kind, especially with such a gruesome task lol, but yeh the worse the task the better it feels whne its done :smiley:

Haha will do, I’ll come to you for water and revives :wink:

1 Like

This is a good one to hit, then… fresh, so hasn’t been mined except what I’ve done, and though the count is lower than Hyrule it looks like the hotspot got consolidated into a nice huge stretch here…

13 Likes

Spaceball? :joy:

if you called all your worlds Spaceball I, II, III etc., you could then call your sov mining universe Spaceballs :grin:

although I gotta admit nothing can beat Pakaverse :sunglasses: it has a great ring to it

2 Likes

Backstory there… :joy:

2 Likes

Logged into the forum to see the good news but still nothing. Hopefully soon.

2 Likes

It really is, I’m even contemplating expanding worried if it’s big enough :rofl: think I’m crazy from heatstroke :laughing:
But I love helping people so it’ll be well worth it.

Started on the 2nd layer this evening as well as doing some finishing touches up top near my farm. Had some help from my partner too. He did the digging and I did the water :rofl:

I should really take some pictures of my area and post them. It’s coming a long nicely.

I have plenty of both :rofl:

3 Likes

I’ll have to check this out. I’ll bring my Alt onto it. It’s only right he comes on :rofl: just need to level him up :laughing:

1 Like

got back into the game and starting plotting a new town!

11 Likes