What did you do in Boundless today?

Made one of my small houses into another little shop.
Introducing Legendary Lucents to the Towers of Power.
Carrying some of the finest legendary items in the game. Including @Ovis ‘s patented seam collector and more…

Still stocking it up a bit.

22 Likes

This looks like a fantastic shop/build

3 Likes

Thanks I do enjoy building these tiny shops.

went to that rift exo today

someone turned the lights off :wink:

10 Likes

Hahaha brilliant! :joy::beers:

1 Like

lovely! where are you building?

1 Like

Cheers :smile:
My sovereign, Saren I (portal in TNT Finata).

1 Like

Got some progress on the studio, nearly done for now.

14 Likes

started yesterday, hopefully finishing today :crossed_fingers:

27 Likes

Plan world domination… Put down some iron and the usual boundless type stuff…

4 Likes

I put a sort of elevated area under the TRONK and added some lighting and whatnot.

Also a new sort of tree/lightpost for me. There’s more chiseling to be explored there :thinking:

Also more ornate toppers, depending on available space. I’ll add some larger “fronds” I think.

More random stuff in the hollow under the stump, for now :building_construction:

I’ll fuss around but it’s probably enough for today :dizzy_face:

14 Likes

ooooo Just saw this and it reminded me to go check my level. I honestly have no idea. Will report back with an edit!

EDIT: So I have four chars that I play: Dhusk, Dhuskminer, Dhuskfall and Synovius. Across them all I’m around 1200 or so. Dhusk is 529 by himself.

2 Likes

So what’s your lvl Dhusk-chan

1 Like

Updated my post with the levels!

1 Like

Finally passed 2k hours.
That missing 2 yrs hurt. lol

Let’s see how long it takes to get to 3k. :wolf:

4 Likes

Took about a year off with a little over 2k hrs logged. Back at now though.

Also yesterday started breaking ground on my temp workshop

4 Likes

Decided to start my excavation to begin building my underground farm. No idea why I thought it was an awesome idea to build over water. This area is huge. I’m having regrets already :rofl:

Also progress was hindered due to me liquid breaking water from my farm above. Fun time replacing it all. Pretty sure I’ve missed areas, it’s triggering my ocd :laughing:

This is the beginning when I started and the moment I began to have regrets :laughing:

I’d love to say this was how it looked when I’d finished but I still have a large section on the right to sort. I’d had enough for the evening and needed to sort the water out on my farm :laughing:

Tomorrow I’ll finish this layer off then I start liquid breaking the next layer and possibly the 3rd. Tomorrow’s choice of music will be WASP because damn it I’m a Wild Child (fave song) :metal:

14 Likes

Not a darn thing. My interest was ■■■■ today. Mebbe tomorrow.

2 Likes

What I did in Boundless today is lvl 100 times Today Last time it took 2 days this time it took only 1 Day Muhahahaha

(Not Recommended) (Extremely Boring) only if your dedicated to Boundless can do it in a day xD

16 Likes

Crazy Cookie!
was that a combi of grinding and crafting?
what level are you?
we need answers!

2 Likes