What did you do in Boundless today?

finished general outside shape of a new house - will add some details here and there later and then off to interior:

12 Likes

I tore down a storage area I wasn’t satisfied with and started a different way of organizing it, I think this one will work out better for me

5 Likes

We’ll all I’ve been doing is forging lately. So many hammers!

9 Likes

Nice, let me know if you need gems or anything for it!! :grin: :+1:

1 Like

I have been making some diamond tools lately so they are always welcome. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I tore down my storage again this morning that I tore down yesterday haha :joy: but only because I changed my mind on the color of materials I want to use for the walls. Put it right back with purple instead of blue, now I like it

Ultimately I’m working on storage because I want to make one of each of 500 items for the feats and I just want a neat place to put everything I make

6 Likes

That’d a good deal :joy: Yeh take some photos, would love to see what you have going on over there :+1:

1 Like

“COOL TEAL” has been added to the menu at Bastion Concrete .

8 Likes

Finished rebuilding my workshop today into something much larger and cleaner. I designed it so that I can have up to 3 floors of 6 machines each (starting with 6 each for now).

Also mostly rebuilt my tool storage in the back of my centraforge section. Redid some of the organization and optimized the categories better. I plan to put in a forging ingredients storage section back there as well as a food storage and brew storage behind my mixer section.

15 Likes

today I was adding bits and pieces around Town Hall, including the two statues: The Rift and The Umbris altars :wink:

No Blink statue cause it makes me wanna scream with the blinking :roll_eyes:

16 Likes

I finished my little new shop at the new ultima hub.

33 Likes

Just wow @BoundlessBlitz :sunglasses: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Fantastic!

2 Likes

Whelp there went my idea (shhh lie)… ugh… :). I guess I go with my second idea - mud hut.

2 Likes

Good 'ol mud huts.

That is stunning! truly! I love your chisel work. <3

1 Like

Absolutely adorable

1 Like

I’ve been revamping the workshop and setting up color storage. When I got to this point tonight, I knew it was time for bed.
song sign

16 Likes

Yes, when hilarity ensues, it’s time for bed lol

1 Like

one of “those” nights

:man_shrugging:

11 Likes