What did you do in Boundless today?

Can save them for the Valentine’s event… to make Rose Bouquets :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s a good idea!

I checked and it looks like I’ve harvested about 22,000 flowers now.

The rose bouquet gets its color from the flower doesn’t it? I wish there were more flower farms like the T1 black and blue planet has :disappointed:

I’ve been using my sovereign too because I have some big fields. Maybe next color change window on my sovereign I’ll switch and get one more color

2 Likes

No other color than red for the bouquets… they are for trading and then become heart stones. The flower vase uses gleam for colors, I think.

1 Like

Ohhh nice!

1 Like

Ran outta sanctum… stood in my base… forgot what I was logging on to do and then left. LOL
When it hits me I’ll go back.

6 Likes

Chromis I has a portal to a good flower field.

2 Likes

going to be dreaming of water tonight…

I wish someone could give me a hand…oh wait…

…I’ll get my coat.

9 Likes

Rolled a new Sovereign. Mapped said Sovereign. Started harvesting rock, when a player dropped by to collect inky leaves. Lots of big patches of mud, so it should make a great place to harvest spooky orbs next month.

Sovereign name is Creamtasia (in orbit with Alder)

5 Likes

Oh… and I brought 3 more with me… :heart:

Finished my water with around 10 chests filled. I only had two rivers, I can’t imagine a large lake.

Now its time to dig out the inside of the circle. Some of it will have to be done with hammers, but I have a bunch of bombs that I am going to use up.

3 Likes

Today I expanded our upper storage to help sort more reclaim, flipped some items for coin, minted our growth stacks, finished my aquaduct and explored new hubs I hadn’t seen!

1 Like

Me Tooooooooo (O.O)

2 Likes

Did usual guild bizniz…

Went to visit @BabyCookie and managed to stay alive :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley::cookie:

8 Likes

Tried to do a hunt this evening. Kept getting “unplayable connection” with a ping between 200 and 450. Nothing new I guess…

2 Likes

Cula Forged a little… :hammer:

HappyChic harvested a bit and then prepped for tomorrow’s gleambow hunt.:heartpulse:

Rhysc tapped Foxxy out of funds on the rock baskets with some requested colors. :guitar:

Rhalta started compacting some coal. :grin:

IRL I visited with @Redlotus via his stream… while he “didn’t die”. :laughing:

^c^

5 Likes

I was just over in your area the other day buying concrete love the builds.

1 Like

Yay! Got to 30,000 and got new colors :tada:

3 Likes

I did a road yesterday for city, today I have to finish the terrain around it.

2 Likes

Thank you , today I burned a bunch of chisels :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Got to level 895 and did a bit of work on pyramid top areas.

12 Likes