What did you do in Boundless today?

All bottled up now :grin:

4 Likes

Spent a few hours chiseling and placing blocks need to do something else :grin: maybe ill continue in a few hours or so

1 Like

TY for the fast response. Should have tried here first rather than the Discord, but I panicked, lol!

And, 2 hours later, you can’t even tell anything happened.

Well, except the tower that I don’t even remember how I built it, but I’ll just make a new one.

2 Likes

Nothing, because the game don´t let me in.

1 Like

Oh I didn’t know one can do now private hunts separate from the weekly event :open_mouth:

1 Like

im just going to check TNT gleam hub for gleam color changes :smiley:

2 Likes

this was the weekly event :slight_smile:

1 Like

@May-L04

I don’t think that the issues in the gleam hub were caused by a glitch, although I have felt like I am going a bit crazy at times :joy:

Someone else in the game owned a small number of plots in the gleam hub, and at my request they kindly unfuelled their beacon so that I could take over those plots (because managing permissions between the beacons was a bit tricky), but they forgot to tell me about it, leading to the loss of a fair amount of the gleam hub :rofl: I’ve been trying to fix it over time but I keep finding bits that I missed.

7 Likes

I made a new forge building for my artisan’s row and greatly expanded my number of forges from 1 to 6, lol. I also reworked my spark generators so that, though all the buildings aren’t on the same line…it’s too big of an area,… the generators are near each other for easy refills.

2 Likes

Again, will hope a reinstall of Boundless will fix it.

2 Likes

Impossible to play today, it was snowing! In the south west of France, it’s a notable event… Not that I’ve yet found an excuse not to appreciate this extraordinary video game, but still… :snowflake::wind_face::snowman:

working at my Diary, making list of sovs orbiting every T1 planets :slight_smile:

ill be exploring all of them sovs one by one :smiley:

T1, than T2 than T3
and T4-6 - scouting for uniique structures at biome merge/combine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So far, a bunch of tedious testing against block farming techniques and regen timers.

Glad to have it done. I’m still deciding if it will affect my gameplay. It will definitely affect my decision about at least one farm I was thinking of making.

For the rest of the day I hope to do more pleasant stuff :rofl:

2 Likes

Like a warm bath :sweat:

7 Likes

Today I enjoyed some surface gathering. Forged more tools for my new surface gathering addiction lol.
Built some over on my Sovereign the Realm Eternal.
Did some light strolling through the Tower of Powers to see updates (been a lot of pics so wanted to go in person an see) . @georgegroeg that place always give me inspiration and love your build style.
Ready to do it again tomorrow :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Thanks I appreciate the compliment. And always happy to hear it inspires anyone. :+1::beers:

I’ve slowed down on the building as I was feeling a bit burnt out to be honest. Started an area under the guild hall though for the other helix’s and possibly a members clone room.

8 Likes

Yesterday I cleared my storage at the back area of my market and filled and sorted it into a hidden area. That’s pretty much it.
Today? I didn’t do really anything. Also no nap. It was one of them wasted days somehow again. Let’s hope for better nights and also days.

4 Likes

Today Bastion Concrete adds Deep Orange .Happy Building everyone !

its time to get back to work on the bigger store , I’m out of space …again lol.

9 Likes

@Bones your next post should be you stocked up on white concrete since I cleaned you out 30 mins ago :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I just saw that , thank you . I will have to setup request baskets for white stone soon as my left shoulder was paralyzed in an accident last week and I am hoping that it’s not permanent .

9 Likes