What did you do in Boundless today?

I noticed missing blocks too. I had about 2 million pure red gleam just disappear. :slight_smile:

On a serious note, I don’t know how the heck anyone knows if they have blocks missing when many of us literally have millions upon millions of blocks.

I know if I had blocks missing I’d never know they were gone.

4 Likes

Well I know for sure that several people talked about things missing in reclaims that did not reappear. For example machines/coils. Foe example they had several if that type and in the reclaim was nothing of certain type. Or person is left with few ss of rare and unrare resource but remembers to have had several chests. I got no clue myself. If it happened to me, I wouldn’t know. Because I’m a mess :joy:

2 Likes

It’s a little different if holes were to appear/disappear in your build. Or random chiseling.

I really had to do some puzzling early on before I realized that I had a couple of chisels I had bought for durability - without realizing they had the wonky trigger finger quirk on them.

As far as things vanishing from/during reclaim:

This is me, too. If all of something vanished, I’d notice. A few hundred coils or some machine blocks? It would have to be a lot. But as far as crafted or harvested blocks - Unless it was from a specific batch I had created for a purpose, I would never know.

I had a shock a few weeks ago, when I realized that my collection of hammers had suddenly shrunk from 4 pages to 2. Luckily I had been doing the math in an earlier discussion, and numbers supported that fact that using up the stacks of 1 - 3 hammers specifically, I had just shrunk the number of slots in the reclaim view. The number of actual hammers remaining was pretty close to what I would expect.

If a couple of hammers vanished some time during a few openings/closings of the reclaim, I would have no way to know.

It is a little scary to hear the stories sometimes.

4 Likes

I’ve started my ugly sky factory started. I’m setting up sections as needed to use up the stuff I’m working on.
Currently refining stone, compacting peat, and making lots of glass. Need to burn through a few million more things so I can open up my reclaim. I’m eventually planning on having assembly lines set up for whatever I currently need. Just need to get to the point I can use the reclaim system to farm again.

6 Likes

I stared at a door for probably 90 seconds waiting for it to open like a portal…

My only excuse is I was also watching a movie :rofl:

8 Likes

That is a 'you know you’ve been playing too long when … " moment :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Absolutely, it is :sweat:

I spent a ridiculous amount of time building something today, so it would look like nothing.

Several hours of messing around, and nothing like what I started out going for, here is a mall shop in an unfinished mall:

NGL I spent maybe 45 minutes just getting the water out of the fountain, then putting it back in again after deciding I didn’t want resin in there, after all.

Now I have to craft shop stands it turns out I only have 5 night azure shop stands and no baskets. And we’ll see how it fits in when the owner continues building out the mall :smirk:

Ahh, Boundless.

Lighting (depending on how the mall goes) and maybe some water feature to make that an actual fountain, too

6 Likes

Oof :joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl:

I know right :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I didn’t do much yesterday or did I? Adding details, starting with other parts of the market to add roofs. I came up with some nice simple design. And it turns out, that really a lot in this mall is transformed and gets transformed. Can’t stop the trend xD

Was also another day where I could fall asleep while being busy in boundless. My glowy tranform chisel broke. I like to use unforged tools for specific work just because it’s gone before you know. Goes so quick. At least i save coins that way. But I figured out I should give the luscious brew a shot.

2 Likes
  • logged in briefly because I actually wanted to mine and create more farms on my SOVs. However, I had no permissions in my base or on my SOV’s. again…
1 Like

just relog, it should give you perms back, i had it happen often too

2 Likes

I know, but… you know? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Chiseling, plotting, adding glas-brick-ref gleam-mach iron chiseling more…

Currently debating if i play some more (weekend) or go to bed (as i could sleep)…

Will see…

1 Like

Finished HECTIC report today, check my Diary

1 Like

I did a bit work on the market again. Let’s see what I can still do tonight. I feel a little odd since few minutes. Maybe a migraine?

1 Like

Today I rolled a new small Sovreign but wanted to try for an experiment. Want T6 Shock for mining Topaz but wanted to see about getting a few other resources.
Like Bitter Beans from a T6 Chill. Maybe not as many, but some really good hot spots.
I also wanted to play with the caves to try and make Sure not only it was high in Iron but Silver as well vs Gold.
Was hoping to be able to merge a few biomes to create some great surface gathering, like Gleam flats, Cube Fields, and Tree Top Gathering.
After exploring I am very pleased with how it turned out.
Here are some screen shots of the Resources but doesn’t give it a good shout out. The hot spots are great for the resources I went after. Gonna try to keep this one as long as I can.

3 Likes

I added much desired exit points to my hub as well as some back area that is huge wip. Little details here and there…

All in all I’m in love with what I came up with. Is it just door frames or pieces of art?

Front side

Back side

Secret back area, what will it be?

Exit

Outside

View

The outside of the exit is also still work in progress. Will get a roof and maybe some little seating area and deco.

Started today on clearing the back area from my little storage that I have there. Will continue tomorrow with it.

And I captured the sunrise at SUNSET FORGE MARKET. Truly beautiful. Well. If I was on PC and not PS4 :crazy_face:

Celebrating every little success. Every step is a step towards the whole. A finished, gorgeous market.

12 Likes

been workin’ dat ash

5 Likes

woke up early this morning in time to go for a run around the LOOT farm. This is a wonderfully efficient design for those who can’t hunt in any normal fashion. Thank you @SWProzee1 and your guild. :slight_smile:

Then Jarohdan and I finished placing a few blocks of sand (ok, mostly Jarohdan - but I helped :slight_smile: )

6 Likes

I deleted a beacon to switch plot ownership from one character to another, and when I went to re-plot I came up against “you need surveyor perms…” sigh. So I collected all the mats from that area and put them in storage until I can re-plot and rebuild.

4 Likes

i’ll log in now and fix it if you are on

3 Likes