What did you do in Boundless today?

So far I farmed under water sea cucumbers

4 Likes

I can definitely recommend Doq 'ej SuD if you haven’t visited.

There are at least three regions there where I regular get around three stacks of reactives in the time span of a single kraken brew.

I’m watching a couple of planets owned by players that seem to have gone quiet though. I’m not sure but this is one of two that I might consider fueling if they lock.

4 Likes

there were awesome lamella trail at Besevrona years ago :smiley:

1 Like

Just finished another hunt. Ended with 566 Oort after 2h 20m with 5 of us. Luckily @SoleilMoon gave me an extra 100 so it was a good night.

666 Oort is a much more fitting number. Lol.

15 Likes

Nada started up laptop and shut it down :expressionless: didn’t get the chance to sit down yet today….

1 Like

Filled my portals with oort shards. Donated some Oort Shards to the SUNSET FORGE MARKET. Operation forging, T6 Hammers, T1 Tools and Farm Tools.

3 Likes

I was planning to come with you just got to where my eyes were on auto shutdown and knew i wouldn’t make it very long. Catch you on another one!

2 Likes

I started working on my Flower Shop. I’m not 100% sure where I’m going with it. I’m kinda winging it really.

8 Likes

Today and yesterday I decided to be less passive and more aggressive with my advertising.

So I contacted a handful of people and let’s see what it brings :slight_smile: my see cucumber products gave me yesterday some pocket money so I bought oortshards from it today and fueled few of my portals. My farm-hub still needs a few but is with 4 weeks plus still good to go. So I have time to gain some more money to buy more shards. Since we can welcome soon 2 new shops in the southern hall, I re-opened a shortcut portal :slight_smile:
I updated the claimed shops sign and added a new sign that shows all shops that are still needing a shopkeeper.

I wouldn’t say a very busy day, and yet it was busy. I feel really k.o. feel like I’m coming down with a flu too so I pray to the seven oort gods that my night may be decent.

7 Likes

Yuck hope it goes all right.

I got “the blahs” today. I haven’t played boundless much, though the night is young.

Unloaded some machines, made a half-hearted gathering run. I bought some lighter hammers then decided I didn’t want to mine :rofl:

Farmed a few leaves, I went to my clay farm and then decided not to do that, either.

Last night I went and found random players and gave away some blocks and stuff. I think I’ll go do that again :thinking:

4 Likes

Chances are Monday ill be able to play again.
Today 11 hours on other location and tomorrow im not alone at work… chances are the battery is on recharge mode Sunday as Monday its 12 hours but can do what i want after 5-6 hours.
Also gives me a bit of time to think of how to build the floors…

2 Likes

Market-Management. Sounds short and simple but takes a lot of time. Especially when you’re also busy in real-life.

I made also a custom portal for Marcel :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Completed my wood/sap farm

Thanks to @Ovis for the jumper

11 Likes

It’s a small thing, but I’m always happy when I finish a meteor with a plain axe :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

chop chop chop chop chop chop done :smiley:

2 Likes

I finally emptied my reclaim. Now I need to create a few extra farms for combustion and kindling shred and expand my sky workshop to mass-process ore, fossils, and coal. Then I need to build an assembly line area for black glass, concrete, and metal blocks. Finally, I need to set up an area to process and refine rock so I can keep refined meta rolling out for shop stands.

4 Likes

Nice one! :raised_hands:

1 Like

I set up a makeshift camp with my friends before it was destroyed by the canibals/mutants…

Sorry, it’s on Sons of the forest :flushed::grin:

1 Like

im building my shop, just beginning

4 Likes

lol I just got up a little while ago. My ‘base’ expires in 2 days, and I’m going to move :scream:

I just ran sov configuration for a T1 and I selected every biome that isn’t based on ice or water.

Except gleam lake ofc :rofl:

:crossed_fingers: for Raxxa orbit, this time. I’m going to start a new base there (on Raxxa) this weekend.

5 Likes