3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Moved for moderation

Those door frames are WILD!

1 Like

Did my first loot run with @Eneitgranny

I wasn’t there for the entire event. That set up is just BRILLIANT
Thank you @SWProzee1 :slight_smile:

Looking forward to the next one

2 Likes

Did a 4,5 hours T6 Hunt which was a bläst of fun and a massive loooooot Session :grin::grin::grin:

Between 940 and 970 oort
Between 103 and 120 Hopper cores
And between 235 and 260 Hopper eyes

Not to mention the Other stuff

This was really awesome with all WHO showed Up Ty for Leading such a great group and cya next time :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Btw i did Level 6300 on this hunt

9 Likes

wow congrats!

1 Like

No problem @AdoraLupinatu, hope you had good loot too.
I will invite you next time so you can see what we get in 2 hours time.

1 Like

Market Management. Worked on the main exit that leads to THE FUTURE OF FARMS, including a walkway.
Don’t know what else… I’m a lil headless today with this long day after only 2 ish hours of sleep at night and no nap. Lol.

Pathway to FUTURE OF FARMS

Exit point

Happy vibes :blush: wouldn’t there be lava in the floor, I would call it comfy xD

Also helped @Marcel0206 with his shop design - 130 topaz seams in sedi. Or most of them were Sapphire since one can transform them. I underestimated that. It’s a horrible task to do. But I completed it. :grin:

6 Likes

working at my shop, back wall iis ready, now side is halfway done

left side done

shopstandss layout
28 shopstands for 28 colors :smiley:

10 Likes

Update… two more days of no gaming. :expressionless:

Things changed Friday and Saturday at work and have been a bit down this weekend because of it.
The next two days its pointless to bring my laptop to work. Tomorrow (Monday) i have to switch locations in my break :expressionless: and Tuesday im not on my location.

Heavily regret saying “sure I don’t mind a few extra hours…. And instead of 30 a week work 45-50 a week :expressionless:. Ill be a “sport”…. If i could go back to that point in time. I would wack myself on the head with the biggest hammer i could find :expressionless:.

4 Likes

Today another T6 Hunt duration exact 3 hours.

And awesome results again :grin::grin::grin:

That Shows me Personal only Planet Tier Needed for hunting IS T6 because you nearly get Same amount of Oort plus all the Other important Things for forging which makes IT more lokrative :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:
But thats only my personal opinion nothing ealse.

Greetings Turrican2006

3 Likes

not ‘liking’ the lack of gaming and the extra hours, but an empathy like. Hope you are feeling ok

2 Likes

Today was a fun day as always in the Boundless universe.
Did a lot of surface gathering throughout the day off and on. Lots of supplies needed.
Attended the Gizmo hunt. Thanks @Wondernut. Fun as always.
Forged a bunch of Topaz speed/dura shovels for my next gruesome task. Need 12 chest each of sand and silty. Anyone wants a job let me know lol
Then crafted over 100 SS of different Forge boons to replenish stocks. :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Attended Georgios hunt got another 600+ Oort forged some Shovels for a guild member then ran a Hunt on Gizmo Had a great group of hunters thanks to all those that came.

6 Likes

I went to a mountain spot I have saved today. Kicked around for bout 90 minutes, did nothing of any note. Considered removing the beacon and regenerating it all.

Someone interrupted me and I happily left :rofl:

I decided to go back to the sanctuary and work on my shop build there. Got right into it. Made the pyramid. Bordered it somewhat nicely. I was going to do entrance ramps but I got distracted with pillars instead. I changed a couple things, I’m sort of free-building but whatever - it was several hours of non-stop building.

The point of the ramble is that I realized I need to drop my notion that I want to do more integrational stuff, it’s endlessly frustrating me. If I pick a pile of blocks and a vague idea and start building, I seem to do okay :sweat_smile:

I haven’t been block farming this weekend, but I have 9 chests of each on hand. I was going to cook’em but tomorrow I’ll have no workshop :man_shrugging:

Hit me up if you want some 1c blocks.

2 Likes

I didn’t have a bunch of time to play but realized I needed to farm out more material for bricks. Now I have a bunch of clay compacting and farmed out a chest and a half of mud before it was time to move on. I’m hoping to be able to finish my walls to the base of my build this weekend so I can start building the spaceship portion.

3 Likes

Yes, I’ll gladly take them off your hands :+1:t2:

1 Like

Nothing. Since Boundless won’t start again.

1 Like

Again? :dizzy_face: :flushed: :exploding_head:
Hope it works soon again so you can continue on your shop

1 Like

explored 3 sovs today, pics at Diary :smiley:

1 Like

Market Management. So contacting upcoming shop owners, old shop owners, interested forgers… checking in on shops. Portals got yesterday already fueled so I’m good with that. Had today some very good long nap so I wasn’t as effective. Everyday I do something little at least for the market. And I’m very excited to see soon more forgers joining/creating their shops :blush:

So Today’s little project, actually already yesterday for me by now, but will also continue later today after sleeping, finishing off something very important.

I never liked those direction signs but simply had no idea how to improve them.

They list all articles and actually show in a way where they are located at, closer or further to the Hub. But I was very sure, nobody ever understood them besides me that created them. So it’s time for a change. While I’m the alone builder and manager (as of now) of the SUNSET FORGE MARKET, I’m not gonna lie, sometimes or even sometimes on a more often base… haha I like to ask @HOST for not only his opinion but also advice for certain things. This is an example. He told me, TNT got a nice solution for a sign like that. So I tried to think of a way how I could transform their direction giving signs, and make it my way to function for the market. Here’s the outcome:

One side done, it’s a double sided sign. So the hallway side comes later today :slight_smile: looks more neat and now finally people should be able to use it to not only see what’s offered, but also find stuff. Thanks @HOST for this advice. Sometimes I’m blind to obvious things. Much better solution now :heart:

If somebody got nice advices how to improve the SUNSET FORGE MARKET, feel free to message me. I like to hear people’s opinions, ideas and advises. I gladly take them into consideration and see what I can do with them. :slight_smile:

Still need to re-add the market rule sign(s). Not 100% sure where and how I shall place them. Got a few options, near the center arch in the Hub, hanging in front of the hallway transition from the ceiling, removing deco signs and adding there the rules… or THE BACK AREA. The back area shall contain important information about forges etc. I’ve not started it yet. But it shall be like an information center.

8 Likes