What did you do in Boundless today?

Played Re-plot-a-palooza amongst 4 alts. Expanded my combustion farm by 150%. Would have been more but I forgot the ground slopes down about 3 blocks in the expansion area, which made some of it too shallow. Did a hunt. Got that sweet, sweet oort and a SS of slingbows courtesy of Vikings! Thanks for all the fish! Got what is going to be my new hunter alt up 3 levels.

3 Likes

Moved again (still in process on Trung).
Have a new big room suitable for my primary storage and factory.
Not bad for just 46 hours in on Emortal4’s beacon (the oldest one).

I found a new AI to ask for inspiration, Stable Diffusion 2-1

Some of its creations are getting close to what i have envisioned:

and

8 Likes

I know this game well! Replotting can be a chore.

The last few nights:

1. I have spent organize-a-palooza. I have a hundreds of chests with just raw materials that I am now putting into the color storage.

2. Wandered around to very small shops and bought raw blocks from players I don’t recognize in order to spread some coin.

3. Built 2 more workshops one for workbenches and one for refineries.

4. Started placing all blocks that aren’t raw blocks for sale for really low prices. Thanks to whoever bought all my bricks and most of my marble!

1 Like

Won’t do much market management today. My brain feels as if it gets stroke by fur. Feel lightheaded and my hand is numbish. So I will rest a little. I did the other side of earlier mention sign though

where is this done at?

look what AI made for me, maybe ill give it a chance

or this one

4 Likes

Both of those would look right in place on Alnitans or Houchus or another ice world, maybe with Alnitans having more trees in some areas.

ancient wooden temple

this might be interesting to build

2 Likes

Removed the sky direction signs in the hallway on the floor, I had at least 2 people dying there recently.

I removed the “free shops to take” sign.
I removed the “claimed shops” sign on the floor that was in the Hub-Hallway-Transition.

Added function to my new sign. Now it tells you per asterisk (*) which shops are still possible to take. Added information about which are still work in progress and effect bombs are for example only reserved. No plotting or shop setup start yet.

I think this is the neatest solution to avoid clutter as well :slight_smile:

10 shop spots are still free!
That means 18 from 28 shops in total are either stocked, claimed and in progress or reserved! That’s awesome! That’s about two third of the goal reached.

3 Likes

playing with AI generator again, looking for inspiration hehehe

all above created using https://deepai.org/

3 Likes

tried with cyberpunk option, looks interesting

5 Likes

Did some shopping and getting some XP from region discovery and trying to find my way around the portal network.

During my exploration I met two kind players @HOST & @May-L04. Claimed a plot in The Future and lastly trying to grind the levels out doing the diamond hammer / training pie / mega speed combination in a T6 world - Also trying to get some diamonds for myself whilst doing it!

6 Likes

look what diffusion made today

and this from deepAI

4 Likes

Started yesterday with the back area of the market… rule signs are set up there. I figured out how I want it. But it needed space. And I don’t want to clutter the Hub. I try to add everyday a little love :two_hearts::sparkles:

Later today: LEDs. Yes you heard right. Because SUNSET FORGE MARKET is also modern. Lol.

3 Likes

I was adding some shop stands and other touches to this build today, and I decided to turn “per pixel rendering” back on.

I forget what a difference it makes :star_struck:

I also moved to my new ‘base’ yesterday / today.

:man_shrugging:

6 Likes

I saw the inlog…. And then shut down my laptop no time whatsoever to play :wink:

2 Likes

Decided to sell the farm to a land developer today wonder what they will be building…

3 Likes

As promised earlier, the SUNSET FORGE MARKET got equipped with LEDs!
For what? Well… they will lead you the way…to the Hub! I was for a long time convinced something like that is needed for such a long tube like market. No more wondering where you are at and where it goes to the Hub. Just follow the lights!

The portal that you see on the picture to the left, was before on the right side. That was a quick mistake of mine. It was meant to be on this side where it is now. This way you have also direct look at the open shops. :slight_smile: the shortcut portals had luminous tan lanterns as floor lighting. That got changed to orange just like on the other side of the shortcut.

Further, after changing direction signs, these ones needed a rework to. The shortcuts got now better direction signs so you can read easier where you are at once you go through the portal. Instead of 2 signs long, they are now 5 signs long. What else shall I do with the corner after all? It doesn’t have really a purpose, so I can easily just prolong the signs if it serves a good purpose :slight_smile:

This is the left side to show an example. The right side is similar.

8 Likes

I love the idea :heart: I may use it on my build

4 Likes

Today I messed around in the chaos. Didn’t really get anywhere on a workshop but I found a couple of twisted stumps jammed together in just such a position that they make a decent little 8-deep chunk. Sooo I built another trunk farm :rofl:

I was going to put a small machine room under it for making spark and doors on site but once I broke into the caves under the trunk, I wound up just making a little grotto of sorts.

Then I headed over to the shop I’m building and worked on some entrances and ramps.

It’s evolving. I went through a couple iterations of ramp, but they were running into the little corner gardens I made and also a straight ramp at a 45 degree angle is chunky. I wound up with a split staircase I’m going to replicate to all four sides, for now.

Other than little run at the new trunk farm, no block farming since last weekend :sweat_smile:

10 Likes