What did you do in Boundless today?

yes, it was AI inspired, but not midjourney, im using only real free AI app :slight_smile: it was dreamAI or neural.love, not sure now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Reached lvl 1000 during gleam farming today.
It is a pity that activities like forging and paint mixing barely give any xp.

15 Likes

Indeed that always felt unfair and unbalanced.
Same grass planting and transform chiseling. These two give no xp at all.

7 Likes

This one drives me crazy. I see the problem(s) here but wow it’s so time consuming.

7 Likes

and you burn forged tools; it’s just silly for me there is no xp reward for the effort (craft a tool most likely gem for durability, forged that tool***, spend time placing blocks to transform and all)

***spend coin to buy them as an alternative

3 Likes

Also very, very time consuming is the collecting of plants/flowers with the Gathering Epic skill.
No XP either for collecting these:

gathering

Had a good T3 hunt to get a nice amount of oort.
Besides gathering those I crafted a few more weapons and did a lot of forging for the LOOT Guild.

Plans for later: visit sov worlds.

Have fun !

10 Likes

Dragons Keep! I love the castle, those guys … not so much :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Spent the afternoon (with a little help from @SWProzee1 ) sorting some of the prizes for my Easter running hunt on Monday. Honestly got me excited, hyped and I’m not getting a prize :rofl:

Did 2 hunts today with @2FACEWICKED & the always awesome @Turrican2006 :grin:

It was a fun and productive day on Boundless

6 Likes

Nada this week or not much at least. Did a bit last Sunday (but had no energy to stay long as it’s tedious chiseling :wink:) also did Tuesday a bit took my laptop to work (not a lot of time to play as it’s a vacation period) but didn’t the rest of the week… today is the last round of this week :wink:. And if everything goes as planned after next week i should have 2 day weekends.

That said now i got 2 days (easter) so ill probably do more :wink:

3 Likes

Crafted a bit for my farm Tool Shop at Sunset Forge Market. A little forging. Harvested fields until my client crashed and wouldn’t restart again. - Switched to my new favorite game.

4 Likes

today? shopping cleaning cooking - getting ready for EASTER

3 Likes

Last finishing touches on the Dragonslair vacation house :slight_smile:

@Dwarftree if you ever leave the game, please hand me this little piece over so I can plot it :joy:

With the limited space it was a lil complicated but I like how it turned out :slight_smile:

I will link here to the screenshot section as there are way too many pictures of it, I don’t think that bunch is appropriate here lol.

5 Likes

just now

HSPPY EASTER fellow Oortians :smiley:

16 Likes

Cranked up the old ps4, so that I could access ol’ Spoodle and the plots he’s been hiding. Started building a shop, 6ss of strong blue concrete… umm, wandered around wasting hours of my life… you know, the usual haha

9 Likes

Adding more to Waterhenge … Still a work in progress

21 Likes

Wow so cool :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Did a bit already today after i came home from work :wink:. Butttttt it’s bed time :wink:

3 Likes

I played far too much today. I spent a couple of hours farming bitter beans and iron. Then I spent a few hours chiseling the walls and doing some landscaping around my build. Finally, I decided to start on the ship that is going to be the centerpiece of my build (as well as my future home. Here is the first layer of the first section of the outer haul.

14 Likes

Remodeled the Beladriel Hub - The Sky Hub is all set up now.

10 Likes

thanks for mention it - defenetly going to pay a visit :smiley:
kinda missing exploring high tier sovs, not playing much lately :slight_smile:

2 Likes