What did you do in Boundless today?

Did some gathering. Stocking up on forge materials for a project I’m working on.

Also did one hell of a crazy hunt this afternoon. @Turrican2006 took out Operation Smart Stack :rofl: on a new T6 planet he’s testing out thanks to @Blendly

Smashed Operation Smart Stack with 1027 Oort.

(Ruby Lightshow lol)

Thanks for a great hunt and awesome company had a right laugh tonight.

Now to go rest and recoup for tomorrow. Dearlord I’m feeling old :rofl:

11 Likes

Playing the game with lots of issues. I don’t know if the PS4 is dying soon or if boundless is playing tricks on me :frowning_face: it makes the gameplay and stream very unenjoyable. What shall I say. If I’m streaming less or having a “break” - it might hang together with what I just said. Portal issues, world can’t be loaded in front of me, if jumping into the bugged area I experience heavy laggs. I can’t avoid it at all. Did a very brief GTA test. I’m not a GTA player lol. I just speeded through the streets and didn’t notice any laggs or issues with world loading or pixelations… I will try tomorrow other games to see if it’s really only boundless or if there’s any sign it’s on my end. It gets steadily worse. So yeah let’s see…

4 Likes

Worked on a garden path, next up, a mill :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I don’t have a portal. I’m really close to the River Town portal hub on Arie though 🙆 I kinda like the walk through town to get there. If you want :slight_smile: my coordinates are -452N -2179E

4 Likes

I think the problem are not and your end. I think your hardware and internet ist absolutly ok.

3 Likes

I used to mass buy flowers at the All Block Shop years ago :sob: it was my favorite place for flowers. Miss it.

4 Likes

Yes this was a crazy Hunt and a Lot of loughing too :smile::smile::smile:

IT was really awesome with all the people enjoyed it so much .

Thx @Blendly to spare His Planet for hunts :+1::+1::+1::+1:
Its a really great one to hunt :smiley::smiley::smiley:
@Hazel1558 yes Operation Smart Stack which wasen t planned but yeah at the end WE did IT :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Sit me by the cat statues (memorial). Played a slideshow of photos on the other monitor and cried for hours.

2 Likes

yes! I loved that shop. There used to be a flower shop in the old DK Mall a couple of years ago that genuinely looked like a working flower shop, I loved that one too.

4 Likes

Soooo here is a bit of progress…

Got to quit for today :wink:

(Edit… this is the plateau on top of the clock)

19 Likes

Got a little more squared away, went with no angle on the outer shell corners (flat platform will go on top and wraps around black pillars)

Collected ~16k some cubits from the mass craft, adding almost 600 plots to my main

Now to decide how to do the nooks, and then try not to fixate on the large expanses of single color/texture long enough to maybe start laying out the rest of the city…

11 Likes

Went to visit a special place today. I used to live on Kada I and I took a lot of inspiration from this person’s build :heart_eyes: I’ve gone back to Kada and just blindly retraced my steps and couldn’t find the base and always thought it was gone. But I found photos with the name and searched it into the Boundless world thingy and it was still there! So here’s some screenshots of my favorite spots! Tag whoever built this so we can thank them 🩵

12 Likes

Did more block placing :wink: but hit an issue… out of plots :crazy_face: but haven’t played as much with that character yet (lvl 25) so went to vikings xp farm but got frustrated as the internet connection on me work is garbage…. So gave up guess ill do the dishes early today (3 spoons and 5 knives :roll_eyes:).

4 Likes

Did a LOT of sorting today. Have my storage , small as it is, kind of how I want it. At least I go in the right direction to grab stuff off of shelves.

Also doing material gathering for the temple build at Isle of Aquarius.

Going with lilacs/lavenders/taupes/tans/mustards/dark greens

It will be the largest most complex build I’ve done in Boundless to date.

The following is inspiration shots. Some screenshots do not have co-ordinates. Not even sure if some of these builds are still around.
If you see a piece of a build you own, thank you for being my muse. I do not exactly copy builds. But I do put aspects or the idea into my work.
if I do copy something, I try to remember to give credit to the original creator. Whether they’re in boundless or not.

Let’s see if I can pull this off :stuck_out_tongue:

istockphoto-1322703347-612x612

15 Likes

thiis one is absolutely gorgeous

6 Likes

This is my building I’m trying to make. But I do have a lot of work still to do. (Will have to upload a pictures)

And I also want to make a temple like this. :face_with_peeking_eye:

13 Likes

Finished my greenhouse/farm storage today! Almost forgot to add the little carrot :face_with_hand_over_mouth: you would think this is a wedding chapel :rofl: Time to build my farm! (I built 2 different plans and ripped them down to finally be satisfied with this and I still kinda don’t like the wood)

18 Likes

I started a conservatory that sits because I can’t get the dome to look right.
So for now it’s an open air walled garden :stuck_out_tongue:

This is just lovely. Yell when you get stuff done. I’d love to come tour your area

6 Likes

Roof tower 1 build and chiseled… thinking of reusing the “lamp” on the main roof on the towers or do something els…

Got an idea for a “flame” but not figured out yet completely how to do it.

4 Likes

I played hooky from building and spent yesterday mining instead
For once, I managed to ignore all the rock going to waste and focused strictly on gems

With 6 hammers (54k) I collected:
5298 Sapphire
892 Topaz
1674 M Fossil
1248 L Fossil
2808 M Coal
14689 Iron Ore

in about 3ish hours of mining
Admittedly, mining isn’t my usual thing, and I was surprised to do so well - but I also spent a fair amount of the time chasing iron and coal and fossils instead of focusing on just gems, and farting around. I only used 12 mega strength brews, so the actual mining part was only about 2 hours

Took 3 trips total (took a break every two hammers), started processing it all last night and just finished the last of it a few minutes ago

While digging through one of my reclaims I found my old EZPZ token
No more warping to the sanctum and then to a saved location for this dude

10 Likes