What did you do in Boundless today?

finished the Tanner

15 Likes

am I the only one doing things? :stuck_out_tongue:

finished another crafting and storage house, this time for all metal blocks (from compact to refined to machined to high end)

angled front view:

side entrance:

view from the back:

ground floor - machine set up:

top floor - storage:

17 Likes

I’ve been spending some non-boundless time trying to figure out what I actually want the next part of my current build to look like. Once I get that sorted out well enough, I’ll go experiment to get the idea to actually work.

4 Likes

I have been doing really boring things that no one else would find interesting, at best they would laugh at my abject failure to plan ahead. For instance, I decided to enlarge my kindling farm and in so doing realized my whole ceiling needed to be lowered by a block. Silver lining is that enlarging the farm finally got my prestige for Blackwood to “town” status so yay I guess!

7 Likes

Today I refueled some portals and killed some roadrunners! :grin: :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

On holiday, just peeking on forum… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Today I tried several different ‘fronts’ for my workshop. I hate all of them LOL
So it stays as it is until I figure something else out. I keep making it look like a diner. Imagination escapes me. So I’m running around sorting items back to where they live and wandering on gathering runs.

3 Likes

laying down foundation in the rain…oh joy

7 Likes

The past few days I have pushed to get over 1 million concrete in my concrete shop and trying to get a larger amount of some of the rare colors. Between farming/buying Kindling Shred and farming water and breaking down A LOT of rock into sand it has been quite time consuming.

Luckily, I have gained about 35 levels just crafting though as I needed that to gain more plots for the final part of the 2nd floor of my color storage.

10 Likes

been there done that :laughing:

I mean either lowering or raising floor/ceiling but also had to correct wall position by a block sometime in the past. The joys, the joys.

3 Likes

setting up production chain
next to the metal worker landed the smelter today (WIP)

now all I need is little minions running around and moving items between storage and machines lol

15 Likes

I Hunted with @SGTMathews and his Small Community and had FUN FUN :cookie:

Total Change in Pace with my Normal Solo T7 hunts (Hard when you get a habit of using bombs to Slingbows xD)

7 Likes

Filled up 24 extractors with various forging ingredients (massive restock incoming!), did a massive shopping trip, spending near 2 mil in just under an hour :sweat_smile:

Then loaded up more compactors, refineries and workbenches with new unforged tools and weapons!

A productive day building my new empire :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I figured out I didn’t have enough color variety for my build, so I went color shopping!

12 Likes

Do you have all the colors? @Rydralain

Constructed a post office!

11 Likes

I forge a bunch of things. And set up more of a market at the Towers of Power on Alder. Still need to add a few more items. But it’s coming along nicely.

5 Likes

Started a new build today. Not as big as my other ones nor near detailed but I think I will actually have more time to play the game with a smaller place… or at least until I get board again.

1 Like

I’m not really trying to spook you but the last person I saw build a post office in Boundless is dead.

True story. I’m not typing this in here to mess with you it just made me miss her :sob:

5 Likes

Aenea’s postoffice was a lot bigger than mine though. I’m still just a little baby-entrepeneur :slight_smile:

4 Likes