What did you do in Boundless today?

It was great having you :heart::smiling_face:

Other then that. I did crafting for my shop

Got a new person in XP valley today :grin:

Got to see @OldManWillow AMAZING build on lutrion (must see)

And pulled a little at feather falls before getting off for the night :heart::heart::heart:

See you all Tuesday :rose::star:

9 Likes

@Zjawcia has been absolutely lovely, and gifting me plants from the various exos. The blue ones have been going into the blue level of the vertical gardens, still a work in progress, but I’m happy with how it’s starting to come together

14 Likes

Just waiting for the sunrise :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Too Glooomy

8 Likes

So this is not what I am doing today… but I hope this week I can FINALLY get started on this.

For those who may not know… This is in my bounce house. And I am going to expand it. But not in a way you would picture it would be expanding :joy:

Wish me luck :crossed_fingers:

14 Likes

Today I learned there are putting green biomes:

15 Likes

that reminds me of the Shadow Red people that had a darling village on Gellis for a bit

3 Likes

That was a lot of fun! We need to do that again.

3 Likes

Stage one done for the bounce house, stage 2 coming soon :heart:

This is exciting :smiley:

13 Likes

Got half of my place, farm and storage area accidentally regened. Again. Can’t be bothered to rebuild it. Again.

3 Likes

accidentally regened? how? you fiorgot to fuel?
well assign your beacon to the guild and ask them to keep eye on your beacon :smiley:

1 Like

Yes. I get tired with how unfinished the game is and not log in often enough.

I don’t want people messing with my stuff.

alligning to guild dont mean they got access to your stuff :slight_smile: its another option

2 Likes

@Henk
game isnt unfinished,
just not updated
but playable in full

4 Likes

It doesn’t become true just because you keep repeating it.

I took down my “inside” farm and realized I lost 100k prestige T_T But it’s just another step in building my town :rofl: I moved some things around and then started to build a pond. I got tired of that and decided to make a hunting character finally! Busy day :heart:

12 Likes

Today i saluted towards my sovereign of nearly 3 years.
:boundless:

8 Likes

Well last night I started rebuilding. It has technically been a 2-phase process since I have so much spread across multiple reclaims. Luckily, I had quite a bit of coins stacked up, so I spread the coins around quite a bit and spent nearly half of it across many shops in many areas including quite a few in some very remote places.

I started build a place to put most of the reclaim:

On top of that I started a more unique build,

14 Likes

Doing a bit of relocating and rebuilding. :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

Today I spent over 1,236,000 coin…

And some pictures, just because:

Host’s hydroelectric plant under my rice farm

The “front” of the Manor that is currently facing the wilderness

Looking NW from the top of Snowdemon’s Museum

15 Likes