What did you do in Boundless today?

So there isn’t a tiny oortian running around with scotch tape frantically holding the code together inside each shop stand? That’s disappointing, so much for that head canon!

4 Likes

Added a barn to the rice:

Added detail to the Manor:

And realized I’m always showing the view of the West side, but not the view of the East side:

(The lighthouse tower is where I’m usually taking pictures from)

20 Likes

About the best you can do is is put signs on your shop stands to identify what colors you’re selling.
And there is also the thought of doing a thread where people post the items they have for sale in what colors.
Although without the ability to edit, the thread could get as long as this one :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

there is easier way to get what you want :smiley: you know the marble maker, know the brick maker, know the paint maker so
“hey there, can you make me xxx stacks of xxx color? market price ofc”
“come to my shop, there is a shopstand labelled with your name”
"thanks a bunch :smiley: “no prob, tell me if you want more”

running thru several shops selling xxx to find a color i want isnt there? no way :smiley:

1 Like

I agree. I tend to make most of my things, and I usually have places I go for certain things if I’m lazy and/or don’t have a color.

Currently, it would be very nice to see all colors and forged traits etc. in shop stands as I am building my new base and have no idea which reclaim something is in and I don’t want to empty all my beacons into chest without the chest being in their “final home” if you know what I mean.

I spend months organizing what I had when I had a place to put them now I just feel even more lost as I don’t have a place to sort them to…yet.

Luckily, the beacons are pretty good at organizing them. I’ll get there.

4 Likes

What i did today? Waving few times at some person and being left ignored each time. I will go now in a corner and cry :cry:

5 Likes

:wave: @May-L04 see I waved… no need to cry in the corner now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:wave: atobeyo. :wave: Idk how to spell oortling :joy:

2 Likes

I know who you mean :stuck_out_tongue:

My apologies I was super busy at the time with work so I was very back and forth. I saw you waved in chat, I just assumed it was at someone else … by the time I saw you waved you were gone.

3 Likes

I think it’s spelled “Atoobio”. But do it how you want :wink:
I’ve played Boundless enough now that I greet my close friends with the wave emoji and say goodbye with the salute emoji in real life.
I think it would be great if we had Boundless Con where players could meet each other and hopefully meet with Monumental staff.

2 Likes

Honestly after some time, I’ve started to see this as a total win for some shops. For shops that sell a massive variety of colors, the fact that you can’t search for specific colors brings in high demand for their service since customers might be willing to pay high prices at a shop that saves them the trouble of looking all over or making a forum post requesting that color.

3 Likes

Man that would be so fun :smile:

2 Likes

Today, I started on my farm. It’ll be a different setup than I usually do, so we’ll see how it turns out.

2 Likes

“Today” (actually last night but I was too tired to post) I joined the Level 300 club on my main toon.

11 Likes

“Today” (Actually the other day, last time I played) I finally finished all the early game stuff on my new character and decided next time I’ll finally be moving onto my old main character to begin a giant city on Sochaltin I.

10 Likes

Awww hes still a baby :face_holding_back_tears: :joy:
But I’m now even more of one since i switch from playstation to steam. But i can proudly say i got at least a skill page full already :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Today and last night (:sweat_smile:) I spend my time to reverse engineer the Boundless Discovery server from the testing branch, as starting a local universe on testing no longer seems to work. Many hours have been spent, learned something new, but did not get it to work properly yet…

2 Likes

I totally understand why you’d do this, but I’d be pretty careful with doing any of this. Pretty sure that any of this would violate the EULA and I’m saying this purely from the standpoint of I’d hate to lose even more players.

1 Like

The wording was a bit off, I just meant running the local universe and worlds as provided in the testing 249 release. That shouldn’t and isn’t against the EULA. No derrivative work is created, nor the files are tampered with. It is provided as a feature and even documented on the announcement post on the forums how to get it up and running. There seems something missing as it isn’t working anymore, which I’m trying to understand why.

Me too would like to have people still here and think that that will happen when Monumental announces a new update or roadmap. I don’t have plans to run a public universe or something like that, Boundless will be fine and no harm will be done. Just technical interest.

2 Likes

I had some free time this evening for activities in Boundless.

@Wondernut had a very fruitful hunt this evening. :grin:

Shortly after, I visited @Gondor and positioned him just right for an awesome screenie. lol

After that, I invited myself to a gleambow hunt hosted by @MrsStar. Strictly for the oort. :innocent:

14 Likes