What did you do in Boundless today?

Sharing my week of progress! Progress is a bit slow. Choosing the right color, right block, making them and designing things as I go takes quite a lot of time! Regardless, I’m glad with my progress. :blush:

So, I was starting to finalized the blocks of the layout and have to iterate quite a bunch.

First is a plain and clean walls vs detailed and rugged ones. (I chose rugged one)

I then decided to remove the blocking pillars and made them in the walls. I’ve also used gold blocks for the accents of the walls to make it more look prestigious :smiley:

Next is I polished the curvy stairs and decided to use gold as railings. After some trial and error with. This is some of the first iteration and butchered it due to the arches, they are quite confusing to design/chisel.

A couple more iteration and I came up with something I really like.

I really love how it looks like on different angle. It further highlights the intricacies of its curvature.

Then tried to replace these timber stairs with final one. At first I tried different type of wood or different color but it just doesn’t look right.

Then tried the white stone ones side by side.

In the end, I still ended up using white stones. There goes my attempt to add contrast to the palace down the toilet. :rofl:

Now, I’m contemplating how to add realistic support on this stair. Will it be a natural looking rocks? Or a more intended support structure.

I like how it looks overall and love the “foggy” effect the game have.

If you’ve reached here, thank you for reading my long post, hope you enjoyed them. Sending the progress here is part of my fun of building and I low-key look forwards to posting them here!

14 Likes

Yesterday I did 3 hunts. @SoleilMoon ran 2 hunts on her planet. And went on @Vanqu1sher hunt. They were all excellent. And got well over a stack of Oort. :ok_hand::raised_hands:

12 Likes

That new exo is really nice :slight_smile: Now I have enough to restock the Vivid Lime and Vivid Mustard :slight_smile:

8 Likes

How do you find out about the hunts? I can hardy find any for the times I’m on even though I’m on allot at the moment, I have the discord hunt bot which a couple of people use.

1 Like

If your in Reaper Discord “Moons” hunts are posted in general chat ( it’s mostly wanna do a hunt at so & so time let’s go :joy::joy: :cookie:

3 Likes

That’s one of the few discords I’m not in, any chance of an invite?

2 Likes

Just finished my giveaway room. Made this room so when I do giveaways in my discord and people can’t get with me for a few days I don’t forget the prize or who it goes to. :rofl: Plus if I can’t get on. They can pick it up :heart::blush: was to lazy to make candelabras today. So did lava instead. So happy and excited :smiling_face::heart:

12 Likes

DaBoo and I followed Georgio over to Heureka’s place on Circ. What amazing builds they have and surprised to find that we’ve never seen them before.

Awesome work :ok_hand::+1: I’ll definitely visit again to see what they’re up to over there

19 Likes

Today its time to harvest more bats for Halloween

8 Likes

Today I lowered the price of my half million Combustion Particles to 14c at Bastion Market

9 Likes

Thank God they don’t actually poop…

4 Likes

if poop was in all 255 colours, then why not? :thinking:

5 Likes

My understanding is that there are only 3 color channels left available. So, you could do white poop, black poop, and crisp tan poop, for example, and that would be it.

2 Likes

If that’s the case who did this…? :eyes:

16 Likes

That’s syrup… Either a Vermonter or a Canadian :rofl:

7 Likes

So spent 10 hours… Or longer??? I don’t know :joy: on working on the opera house last night. Got the sides done whare I HOPE!! To make gold angels on each end of the front of the opera house. Then need to add the nice oorling marble and then the Mosaic ALL WAY AROUND the opera house… I hope to get that part done tonight. But also need to work on the Halloween maze LEVEL 2. Then hope to work on a little extra spot in my workshop. I hope… some one slap me for doing to much :rofl:

I wish I can get a better photo but I am on PS4 so everything is a blur when I am trying to see from a far :sob:

12 Likes

ran around admiring some new builds, saw an old friend, and got some help from another friend. A very nice way to see out the weekend.

7 Likes

Been working on my new project, around 40% complete, it’s coming together nicely here’s a few pics.:v:

19 Likes

cool progress @BoundlessBlitz :sunglasses:

me myself, I’m getting fatal error 35 when trying to start Boundless :pensive:

same i am also getting fatal error 35

1 Like