What did you do in Boundless today?

So for the past week I have been working on secret tunnels, and now I am working on the back of the Opera House to finally seal it off all the way around. What to do that I need to finish my stable just like what an opera house would have in real life back in those times when they had real livestock in their shows. I finally pick a design but I liked from vintage stables that were actually Opera houses. So getting started a little bit tonight finally got the area that I wanted and the size and even place down the first layer of floor. But now, speaking the right colors and not making it look so boxy then it needs to be :rofl:

But truly I’m excited cuz once I get everything sealed off in the back and the stable done I can finally start feeling things off of the top of the Opera House. Not a lot of people probably know but the Opera House on the top has never been sealed off only on the inside. So you know what that means? MORE SECRET TUNNELS!!! :rofl:

7 Likes

Today I finally got my Combustion Particles on hand to over 500K

9 Likes

Portal is available at Kada for you

2 Likes

Thank you very much, @Wondernut ! :slight_smile:

Made some progress on one of the new little shops, yesterday–it just needs a bit more detail and a roof, and I should be able to start filling it with items to sell.

9 Likes

I got on to craft a few things today, got up to 104° today temperature is finally going down but I’m too hot to game right now. So I have some scrolling through my facey book, I came across a video of the sky that takes a log and turns into a globe. Then the leftover bark that was on it he chisels out and then puts a liquid in between it like water after it hardens and all that he polishes it and all that fancy stuff. So it looks like a random globe but the different color of wood being light and dark and and the blue water. Then it got me to thinking… I might be able to start a real life atlas collection :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: but I’d hate to know how much that would cost. So I’ll just stick with my end game Atlas collection :joy:

3 Likes

So I tried making a horse today. This poor horse looks like it’s seen better days… I may take it down. It’s hard to make a small horse that could be our character size. :face_holding_back_tears:

8 Likes

I think the horse is pretty good considering the size you were making it.

1 Like

That is the nicest thing anyone has said about my horse lol I think I may try and just make a horse statue outside and go from there. Animals are not my strong suit. But trying not to give up. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Tried my idea for water cooled crafting machines.

11 Likes

mine are resin cooled :grin:

my research have proved that resin has greater cooling properties and it’s enough to dip 1/4 of the machine and the coils connected to effectively keep the temperature at acceptable levels :wink:

10 Likes

Building a new combustion farm as I have been using allot, thanks Bastions of Concrete, ill be back for more…

11 Likes

Today just checking the crop on White Trellis :slight_smile:

8 Likes

They are on the roof of this Combustion farm.

10 Likes

Spent a bunch of time hunting and gathering (first on Norkyna, and then on Shedu Tier where the terrain isn’t quite as extreme) in order to get more inventory for the new shop. Died a few times because I accidentally poked something that could instantly vaporize me…but I still had a lot of fun. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I got some more work done on my husband’s new craft building in between meteors (I swear they wouldn’t stop today). Now I’m just waiting for the coils to finish crafting and his new craft space will be fully functional, all he has to do is move his stock over to the new building and he’ll be ready to go.

9 Likes

So was not on much this week. So pushed myself to get this horse stable done. Could still use details and stuff… but like everything else, rather add detail later and get other stuff done while it’s fresh in my mind. Could not make a horse. So it’s just a horseless stable :joy: and sorry for the poor lighting right now.

10 Likes

wait, what?
:clown_face:

1 Like

have had to have a few days off owing to the broken body being more obnoxious than usual. All I’ve gotten accomplished today is refuelling portals :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Restocked a few things in my shop, foraged, encountered not a single soul. No change in the plots nearby my home. Two portals expired, one opened in the hub. Lonely.

2 Likes