What did you do in Boundless today?

Look closer my fren… you is there

2 Likes

Vanq isn’t dead - he seepies. It was nap time :sleeping:

5 Likes

I stepped onto my first sovereign word. It is so beautiful…. :face_holding_back_tears: It made me feel all sorts of feels… the kind I felt in the beginning.

I miss my old builds…. fondly. But it feels great to feel inspired again by what Boundless can be.

My new home…. Plus memories :two_hearts: @monty1 thank you… I can’t wait to see where wr go from her.

20 Likes

kinda (sorta) finished a canal near my nexus hub (if interested, can take the “above” portal and jump).

also have been trying out a few sovereigns and I might have the recipe sorted as had a really lovely one pop this morning (but trying a new one anyhow, with a couple of tweaks…)
With the news that boundless future looks more stable I’m much more inclined to go the sovereign route, in which case that canal was not time well spent :man_facepalming:

14 Likes

Last night I finished outlining the new circular build area and started clearing. It will probably take a few weeks to get the top layer done, then it needs to be dug out all the way down.

20 Likes

That’s no moon…

3 Likes

A couple of my shop stands were sold out so I mined and restocked

4 Likes

I remember the Witches Brew. So glad you’re here too! I adore your build style. Very inspiring itself :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Now for what I did today :stuck_out_tongue:

Continued gathering materials to craft supplies for my very first Boundless build competition. Thank you @HOST for making me aware of it.

It’s been So long since I forced myself to do a timed build.

The competition is at Dragon Lair. Come by and see if there are any spots left. Woohoo!

2 Likes

Making a Cookie like me \ (^-^) /

2 Likes

So many space cookies!

2 Likes

Ooo… I know… a secret volcano lair!!

6 Likes

I just did some boring old harvesting… hehe… Looking forward to tomorrow’s hunt.

10 Likes

Took an impromptu vacation from work and played all day. Started with tree building ( :crazy_face: ), then gathered 7 colors of grass for my “vacation home” in Dwarftree’s building competition.

Had some fun hunting and now I am going to make some farms on a new sovereign and stay up late!

12 Likes

Alright, so today I was in creative mode.
I was messing around with forges in creative mode, and apparently right-clicked (removed the forge level) too fast for boundless to handle, making it loop back to 255. I made an extreme glow grapple.

If your wondering, I cant test it, because boundless prevents items with over a certain level of forge from entering your inventory

also, it works with quirks! however it doesn’t display the number, and wont allow you to use it either

7 Likes

So, its blinking and shining like hell on top of that. Lol.
I would call it Blinding Grapple. Any chance you see where you aim with it? :wink:

2 Likes

If only boundless allowed this to exist in my inventory. Would be fun to try!

2 Likes

Watching Pix. Good thoughts on NPE and love her builds…

9 Likes

The setting sun lighting up my new build :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Where is this?