What did you do in Boundless today?

Its a quarter slice of a pyramid that will be a skyscraper with my penthouse at the top :)…in theory lol,

14 Likes

Headed on to fuel portals and did some maintenance round my builds.
Hopefully be back on properly next week.

4 Likes

Hung out with frens… [Death] :heart: :heart_decoration:

Went on a GTG hunt…

Ended with a Viking hunt…

then took on a few meteors by meself

Eventful night… now just chillin at my base

12 Likes

Worked on a competition build. I have SO many ideas to cram into a tiny little space. Can she do it!?
Also learned my math is just intolerable. Tried to craft something and realized I was 250some short. So back to the drawing board.
I’ll figure it out after coffee in the morning.

5 Likes

Restarted my Boundless career :rofl: After almost two years of waiting for news.

7 Likes

Leveled up a few times from oort shard crafting.
Looked around at my storage trying to find sweet beans.
Started a bunch of teaching pies in the mixer.
Wandered around my builds thinking about what to do.
[redacted].

logged off. Maybe I’ll be emotionally ready for this another day.

7 Likes

Today I reached the vertical Limit just short of my design goal , so Plan B lol.

and as a bonus a shot of my computer :slight_smile: 3070ti,DDR5 16gig

12 Likes

been trying out some sovereigns to have as new home…last one cooking then decision time.
probably.

@Bones please tell me you had a quick clear up before the photo

I’m a little ashamed of the state of my desk at the mo after seeing yours :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Finally reached 10,000 gem blocks mined :melting_face:

Can’t believe this is only tier 3 of this one lol I need a new strategy

11 Likes

1m coin between hunting and mining, loads of ppl will find their baskets full today.

9 Likes

I had to work today, but I got a couple hours in. :blush: I told my bff, it feels like it did when we all first started. :blush:

I know it may be some time before we see any life, bit I KNOW this MONUMENTAL change will be at least a chance to see Boundless be what we all hoped it would be. I am glad to see a new breath of life and I am grateful to @james for selling it.

8 Likes

Been working on landscaping my farm today :rainbow:

And I built another small house!

I will be making pies and forging stuff the rest of the day :pie: Overall, a lovely Sunday!

22 Likes

Went and saw where it all started…

15 Likes

The last couple of days were spent clearing out part of a river. One more river section to go, then tree removal before digging straight down.

14 Likes

Stocked my first shop with 4x shop stands of Kindling Shred @ Ultima new mall :heart:

:wink: someone come and buy it all out so I can harvest my crop again hahah.

12 Likes

also doing some de-watering, for a new storage area

9 Likes

It is definitely a large undertaking. There is something nice about seeing all the water gone though. I need to go find more liquid breakers this evening before I can finish up getting the other river done.

3 Likes

I’ll put a couple on your shelf in the guild hall. :beers:

2 Likes

you are creating a drought effect :open_mouth: all plants will die!! (I mean will be defeated…)

4 Likes

Died repeatedly on Houchus

6 Likes