What did you do in Boundless today?

I was just over in your area the other day buying concrete love the builds.

1 Like

Yay! Got to 30,000 and got new colors :tada:

3 Likes

I did a road yesterday for city, today I have to finish the terrain around it.

2 Likes

Thank you , today I burned a bunch of chisels :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Got to level 895 and did a bit of work on pyramid top areas.

12 Likes

First time I’ve made anything like these very minimal “statues”. Made these because I kept letting myself get confused about the side I wanted to be on. Hopefully they’ll help reduce my confusion besides all the signs I already have. :joy:

12 Likes

I started bombing the world out because using a hammer is…lets just say nobody has time for full clearing a 50 plot diameter circle out with a hammer.

16 Likes

new storage area getting there slowly

13 Likes

Forged a few things.

17 Likes

Went on a T6 Viking hunt

Purdy planet

16 Likes

I decided I needed another storeroom for grass seeds. Because you never know when I am going to want to do a build with just ‘that’ colour grass, so of course one keeps all the grass seeds, right?

2 Likes

And then one day …

7 Likes

Bought a sovereign for the first time today. Had to kill some time waiting for it so I also killed some mobs.

Whack! Whack!

OMG I haven’t worn this headset in a while, or ever recorded on this computer. Not like I was panting into the mic the whole time or anything :blush:

EDIT: Also something like 70 minutes after the email, the planet was already up when I logged back in.

2 AM right now so that gives me something to do tomorrow :grin:

15 Likes

Congrats on your first SOV! That’s a fun day!

6 Likes

I finally finished all the soil gathering feats

14 Likes

Finally finished the rough bombing of the area. Now its time to finish clearing the extra rubble bits out!

10 Likes

Chicthatsgood ran around a T6, leading a hunt and got 305 oorts and 25 hopper cores, and managed to get turned around and lost in the last 10 min … so not bad for 1hr 50mn. <3

Cula fueled her big portals and went on a visit to a barn … so in love with @SoleilMoon’s barn and DangDam on Alder. (screenshots below)

Rhysc did some mining and realized she has about 30k of Bright Slate Sedi for @Foxx449 lol

20 Likes

ran around Alnitans and found these:

22 Likes

Been setting up a base on my new Sovereign. Changed colors and blocks several times. The planet is open to all, for gathering and building on. This will be a Sov I plan to keep. T1 Creamtasia in orbit around Alder.

9 Likes

Made some coin… did some portal stuff and went to visit my neighbor… @glxxmz

20 Likes