What did you do in Boundless today?

after a few weeks of mining, exploring and other relaxing stuff, I am back to building:

and a rebuild of my old project - won’t reveal what that is just yet:

19 Likes

Logged in for the first time in forever. Placed a master beacon down and Started to reclaim one of my 27 old beacons. Just that one old beacon had over 95,000 items in it… decided to wait till i have a better idea of what I’m going to build as a base. Shut it down and came here to see what’s been going on.

Lots of old players from EA and launch still playing, or back playing again!!! :grin::+1:t2:

15 Likes

finished a vaguely Addams Family inspired build.

4 Likes

I would like to see!
tea-morticia

4 Likes

White tower at the Dragon’s Lair vacation home building comp. The final shape wasn’t what I intended, but the accidental poisonous mushroom shape amused me so much I kept it. A beach shack for weirdos like me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I ended up pulling all of my different reclaims out into chests and reclaiming them into a single batch. It made it so I had everything available when I started building without getting stuck creating a huge storage first.

11 Likes

Did exactly the same a year ago when I started my sovereign project. Kinda a must if you want to have access to all materials.

5 Likes

Returned to playing after a looooong time, built on someone else’s claim tho.
Continued with a build that I started about a year ago, finished it’s roof (except closing the empty parts off with glass because I didn’t have any on me)

and also built “some” stairways which aren’t shown in the screenshot yet.

21 Likes

The picture says it all :slight_smile:

13 Likes

So does this picture…Lol :frowning:

13 Likes

I don’t know where else to post a status notice so I’m going to use this thread. I’m using Google talk to text so please excuse any errors. I’ve received some notices and some PMs. I will read through all of them later today when I am able to. I have been recovering from covid, and my vacation ends around October 10th. I will be away off and on until then. I tried to check everything on my phone and at work when I can. currently driving from San Antonio to Houston today.

18 Likes

Me Give you a Virtual Hug Vex-chan and a :cookie: get well soon we all are hear for you in spirit don’t stress to much at work work if you need to talk there plenty of us to listen vex-chan

3 Likes

added some stairways and lighting to the insides of the left tower :slight_smile:

Sadly didn’t manage to do much more due to the amount of chiseling.

17 Likes

Hopefully your recovery is quick… and drive safe :slight_smile: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Work hazard in Boundless lol

3 Likes

hope you heal well from your bout with covid. Travel safely

3 Likes

Take care of you. And be safe out there. People are crazy lol

3 Likes

You all have been posting some beautiful pics on this thread. I like reading through the updates. It’s like a town newspaper. :grin:

@BabyCookie :heartpulse: @EmBee @Eneitgranny @AdoraLupinatu Thank you :hugs: I’m doing much better now. I just sound weird like I have allergies.

12 Likes

Oh great Oortain Ancients, here lies my sacrifice to you.

Shine your face on us and sprinkle your blessings upon us!

:rofl: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: lol

16 Likes

That’s a fantastic idea! Seriously Thank you! You’re a lifesaver, a grape one!
Between my two main characters, and my 3 specialized (before we got extra skill pages) characters, i’m close to 1mil items in different reclaim beacons. I can’t imagine how many items you had to reclaim!!! You were always much more of a builder than I ever was.

2 Likes