What did you do in Boundless today?

done a bit of chiselling this morning and off to family lunch soon but driving so drinking will come later (will need it…). Do enjoy a traditional christmas lunch though, especially when someone else is cooking it :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Hopefully for the last time in re-re-re-RE building my workshop this will be THE final (until something else comes to mind lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Moved it to its final resting place similar to previous design with some tweeks… lil minor details still needs to be done but its up and running…

Upper level looking in…

Upper level shots…

Lower Level looking in…

Lower level shots…

16 Likes

Wow! Great job!

1 Like

that looks very sci fi - I love it!

1 Like

This is so great, well done! :rocket:

1 Like

Mmmm silver

1 Like

I’ve reached the point where I’m (oh ouch) single crafting some blocks :rofl:

An hour later: All done and re-packed.

It looks like so little :sob: :rofl:

Maybe I’ll calculate the number of materials in there.

7 Likes

Getting bitter beans for a few hours :joy:

4 Likes

Just gift me all your silver for my pyramid haha

2 Likes

today I mowed the lawn on a sovereign called Ursa Prime (off soch I) for strong fuchsia verdant seed…big thanks to whoever owns that one :+1: (I regened after!).
tomorrow will be planting all that seed on my own sovereign…

6 Likes

Used @HOST s region exp farm. And accidental skipped one portal so i basically did almost 64 region back To back.

Only Buugi stuff :+1::joy:

6 Likes

Whew so, today I did the numbers for all the metal blocks and related resources I’ve been crafting over the last several weeks. The most “in boundless” part of that was that I had to actually unpack some of those blocks to get specific numbers where the reclaim display starts rounding.

I post a lot about what I’m doing and numbers all the time, however this project has reminded me that I’m solidly a “middle tier” sort of grinder in this game :rofl:

This sort of thing brings a new appreciation for some of the builds I see, that’s for sure :star_struck:

So with no further ado, for those who like numbers, here they are. The first chart will be of more general interest than the second. It covers the breakdown of ingredients required to get your refined blocks and other ingredients:

Preliminary Crafting Requirements for Decorative Metal Blocks

First you need to get all the metals mixed and refined. Also prepare the various bonding agents and a ton of cogs used in the blocks. Here are the per-unit requirements I used to calculate my totals:

Once you’ve done all that, you can start crafting the actual Deco Blocks. For this calculation, I assume that all blocks are mass crafted.

I did in fact do some bulk and even single crafts to finish up what I had on hand, this means the final totals, which include some decimals, would be rounded up from these if I had tracked all batches individually. :sweat: this is close enough!

Estimated Inputs / Costs for the Deco Blocks Shown

I sometimes purchase supplemental ingredients - I farm hundreds of thousands of sap - I don’t hunt nearly that many bones! Also last time I took a long hiatus, I spent a fair part of the coins I had on precious metals to eventually help with all the base metals and titanium I had. Before I spent the rest on coils :laughing:

I would estimate I’ve invested less than 2m actual coin into this batch of stuff. Estimated costs are calculated at roughly current market values, though I did grind the majority of the materials myself. I haven’t bothered pricing the finished blocks at current market value - I don’t really plan to sell them.

Aaaaanyways, as I’ve posted pics and comments at several stages of this project, I decided to share this final tally as well. Now time to actually go play :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Build by request on Raxxa …

Not quite done yet. Still needs windows with trim, edge smoothing and chiseling. Maybe some ‘aging’ … vines, plants, blending.

If 2023 progresses as 2022 did, I will actually be completing builds

Woohoo!

22 Likes

I continued to build at my construction site. You can’t see any progress, although 400000 Prestige have been installed.

4 Likes

Went to refule and my whole house was gone :sob: my notifications said my becons we’re out of fuel on the 26th so I did some maths wrong cause I thought I had a week left.
Buttttt! Building my house in Boundless has always been my favorite thing to do so I’m not upset. In fact! I didn’t really like the house I previously built and the amount of regrets I had while making it.
So! Don’t worry as I will be BACK AT IT 🙆

16 Likes

Today Bastion Concrete has Three new colours cooking :slight_smile:

16 Likes

One of my favorite concrete stores on the Citadel. lol

3 Likes

I removed a bunch of stone, gravel and ash for my goo store “Goonie Goo Goo,” and got a nice little tour of the new Reaper towers by the Gregorio.

7 Likes

Finished another feat :tada:

14 Likes

Actually did it late yesterday … but … :stuck_out_tongue:

Reclaimed my entire area. Workroom/storage/farms. Held my breath for over an hour since that area was close to 1800 plots. (I know small right!?)

I started a new area, but I ended up ripping it out already lol

So I’ll be living out of a suitcase (reclaim) while I decide what to build first.

So i’m totally with you @RachelRush … I had so many things that I did not like about past Boundless builds. I’ll be using all of that , plus the little tricks I’ve learned along the way by SO may other players.

Kind of excited about a fresh start. The fact that I have reclaim sitting there to feed me blocks instead of starting from scratch completely is just a plus. grins

Diggy diggy/buildy buildy girl woohoo

10 Likes