What did you do in Boundless today?

Made the 1000000 full of forging failed attempts in the last 7 days. 2 million coins in material costs gone. Searched the Boundless universe for potential shops where I could get my required T6 and T1 tools in the future. But didn’t find any.

Uninstalled Boundless out of frustration.

2 Likes

I know, right? :laughing:

wipkings

7 Likes

What happens then to your planets?

1 Like

This is when you should look to friend a forger and just work out a deal for them to do the job your looking to do. Some don’t have shops due to the nature of the economy.

1 Like

I addded a wine cellar and a few beer taps to my restaurant.

12 Likes

I’ll definitely have Boundless reinstalled before those expire, maybe.

1 Like

brilliant use of existing machines :sunglasses: :rofl:

a pint of Hot Orange Ale please :beer:

3 Likes

Those paint machines actually look a great deal like the creepy robot arms that mix cocktails in some resorts. I never noticed that before.

4 Likes

If you use the forging guide here on the forums you should be able to make the tools you need.

I think you could also go to a creative planet and practice forging there or the test server if it is still around.

Also the BUTT website has a link to a forging simulator.

3 Likes

Sorry, but that’s exactly the guide I use, but unfortunately you also need luck, which I don’t have, for the last 7 days. I’m not getting the boons I want or the ingredients I want when using Reconstruction Resin 3.

1 Like

I feel you with that one. Forging can be a real pain

1 Like

:raised_hand: do you also feel let down by the forge?
Does forging become a job? Then STOP :raised_hand: forging! Stop wasting your time and resources! Buy your tools at the sunset forge market! Bring back a smile to your face, have more time to do other things and make your gameplay enjoy-able again!

This advertisement is made possible by the sunset forge market

5 Likes

Sunset Forge Market :sunny: is a community project. So if someone has special wishes as in boons on tools that are not sold yet, because forgers like to focus on the standard desired tool boons as those are frequently sold and demanded, then please let our forgers know what you would like. This market shall be flexible and alive. So as trends arise, if there’s a good demand for it, it becomes also a new standard product. But we can’t smell and assume what the customer craves for :slight_smile: so share your opinions with us and use the letterboxes :heart:

2 Likes

What did you do in Boundless today?

Watched advertisements above.

At least I am happy to see that forgers can stop forging as there are enough forgers it seems.

5 Likes

The last week or so I’ve puttered around with the conservatory.
As usual, add in something new, go mine for a few hours, or gather, or scour out of the way shops for unusual things to use in the build.
Come back, see what I’d just added. Hate it, rip it out.
I did come up with something I’m keeping.
Took out all of the natural crops and added in some new things.

Kindling is near the center and almost ready to have it’s caps pulled.

Next will be trellis level then the glass dome over all.

Started on wings out of each side. Doors a different color so it’s not all same same.

My current ‘struggle’ is coming up with compact directional letters for over the doors. N S E W. I’d rather chisel something than use signs and emojis for this build.

It will come to me eventually

7 Likes

Sorry, but the Sunset Foge Market is a very great idea and I really hope that one day it is what May and you envision it to be. Unfortunately, in my opinion, just like all the other shops in Boundless, this one is big and completely empty. Man with luck only sell things because the price in the request basket is right, but the sales stands are all constantly empty :frowning:

2 Likes

correct, that’s because as soon as it fills up, it gets bought out.
you yourself are a part of it to blame, when you bought 100’s hammers as soon as I fill the stands up

also welcome back in game :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I bought hammers from you once. This was the first time you had any for sale in your T6 tool shop, not since the shop is always empty when I check there. - And yes, my first and only purchase from you was large, I think it was 400-500 hammers, but since I am / was a miner, they only lasted 6 days.

1 Like

Reinstalled Boundless and filled my extractors.

3 Likes

Boundless can be a tough love.

4 Likes