What did you fail to do in real life today (because you played Boundless)

https://forum.playboundless.com/t/what-did-you-do-in-boundless-today/60112/3412?u=mrsstar

I could not help it @boundmore had a great point and I so want to know what is it we fail to do in the real world cuz Boundless draws us in so much. :joy:

Ok p.s. I donā€™t know how people show other peopleā€™s comments. Thought I figured it outā€¦ I guess not :joy:

9 Likes

Everything Since 2018.

12 Likes

I still have laundry to put away. Iā€™m beginning to think itā€™s endless or something. Butttt I also Decorated my in game house for Christmas and I finished up a cute little dating spot and spent a good hour choosing flooring again :rofl:

10 Likes

On Saturday I was supposed to take down Halloween decorations but I played boundless all day :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Yesterday, I was supposed to start cooking about 11:00 a.m.
I didnā€™t start until almost 3:00 p.m. because I was working on several builds in game.

7 Likes

Itā€™s funny cuz yesterday I was only going to play boundless for a little bit when I got home then play another gameā€¦ 6 hours later I was a boundless zombie half a sleep and my husband forced me to go to bed when it was 2 in the morning lol and I had 2 houses today :joy:

5 Likes

I learned that my RL expectations are not gonna be fore filled- I thought boundless would have had an update by nowā€¦ still no new contentā€¦.lol. Maybe 2026 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

This is great! But I am about to do nothing except play boundless for a bit. :slight_smile: However, I set my expectations up frontā€¦ I didnā€™t actually plan to do anything else :smiley:

After 2.5 years itā€™s pretty much expected not to do things till the weekend. (except workā€¦ which I will not miss just because of a gameā€¦ since I love my job, and real people depend on me.)

^c^

7 Likes

I should be reading now, but Iā€™ll probably fall asleep anyway. Iā€™m going to place blocks until Iā€™m ready for bed. :innocent:

6 Likes

I have been ignoring my laundryā€¦ itā€™s all washed but needs to be foldedā€¦ I think I am going to have toss them in the drying for some needed wrinkle releaseā€¦ again.

Perhaps today will be the day.

5 Likes

OH NO you reminded me I forgot my Landry in the wash and never was placed in the dryerā€¦ That was 2 days ago :flushed:ā€¦

4 Likes

Good thing for the thread!

Itā€™s my day off Iā€™ll be doing laundry too :rofl:

3 Likes

A friend of mine just keeps her stuff in piles. When sheā€™s about to dress for the day, she takes a shower and hangs up her clothes in the bathroom. The steam causes the wrinkles to fall out.

3 Likes

Damn girl! But i know that very wellā€¦ just that mine would never even reach the washing machine :upside_down_face: but its also so easy to forget or ā€œforgetā€ at night/evening its my peaceful time. No wild boy running around, following every of my steps or shouting Mama a million times. And then well, you wanna really ā€œwasteā€ that sweet free time with doing laundry? :stuck_out_tongue: sometimes its nice to just skip haha

3 Likes

I forgot, three days running, to call my doctorā€™s office to get test results. So I remembered, while reading this thread just now. Even better, test results were the best I could hope for.

8 Likes

I failed to do the weekly cleaning yesterday (Friday) :grin:

Did it today though. Still, Boundless makes me procrastinate my chores like that a bit too often than Iā€™d like to admit. :blush:

5 Likes

So I decided to make chocolate cookies today, it was my first time making them from a premade bag of cookie dough. So I followed the instructions and had it in the oven for 11 minsā€¦ no problem right?.. Well must have been a bit longer and did not here the timer or something with all the counting I was doing on the opera house becauseā€¦ Wellā€¦ They were not burned I promise lolā€¦ But they whare like cookie rocks :joy: so today I failed to make cookies because of Boundless :rofl:

7 Likes

You can always throw them at your enemies :joy:

3 Likes

bet Cookie Monster will eat them anyway :stuck_out_tongue: not sure about @BabyCookie :wink:

3 Likes

Metamorphic cookies?

You do need rock all the time donā€™t you? This was for sure a new way to get some. :grin:

5 Likes