That sounds unsafe lol
Operating heavy machinery while gaming

1 Like

https://play.aidungeon.io/

Im a witch named bob with an alligator familiar named bob

So far I had two girlfriends but sadly they came to untimely ends

2 Likes

that game is a good time waster. lol
I played it for the first time the other day and it was better than I expected.

1 Like

Whoa lucy just put the moves on me after I murdered then resurrected her

Lucy got some poor judgement

1 Like

I am doing 1/2 Boundless
1/2 Ghost of Tsushima (very good game btw)

Not enough hours in the day

3 Likes

Like I said, I only go 1.7 mph in a straight line :joy:

2 Likes

Dunno
Sounds like the beginning of a Darwin Award haha

1 Like

I’ve been doing it since 8th grade and no accidents yet :slight_smile:

Oh I should add that I’m gonna be a junior in college next term lol

I definitely get what you’re saying tho!

2 Likes

Boundless and a bit of destiny 2

2 Likes

Space Engineers ^^’
and Sea of Thieves.

3 Likes

I hear Destiny 2 is really good right now. I might have to re-install it before to long

1 Like

I’ve been doing lots of MTGA, bit of Grounded. With Summer Games out today I’m sure I’ll be spending plenty of time playing OW.

Very excited to drop all of those the second I get a sovereign though!

2 Likes

Animal Crossing
Ghost of Tsushima
God of War
FFX

2 Likes

Want to bring this up again, as something I want to mention with this game but don’t want to start a general suggestion thread for. This game has gotten more addictive for me, and the leading feature that has done that is one that, IMO, Boundless could take and improve on… I think it could be absolutely huge, so figured I’d throw it out, OT for the OT thread here so sorry. :wink:

It is something others have brought up as well: Blueprints. But I think the way it is done here could be perfect, with a few tweaks. Basically, rip what this game does. Instead of a Cornerstone, have a Blueprint Beacon that you can create on your plots (and let it be an item you can sell - economic niche for builders, and Blueprint beacons can’t have a new blueprint made of them). Set it up, get an outline that you can fill in. But for the alternative - in Creativerse, you can use a premium currency to auto-build. That is too P2W for Boundless’ economy. Instead, allow feeding of the beacon with your own mats. Color substitutions allowed of course. Maybe even advanced settings on placement. So, beacon calls for 100 twisted timber, could feed in any color of that, maybe be able to have advanced settings for the area it could go (connected blocks count as a group, select that, get the total needed there), then it auto builds and chisels it from there.

Basically, the system is a great thing for people like me who can’t build well, but CAN take something existing and modify it ok. And a huge time-saver for repetitive stuff. Also probably boost the economy.

4 Likes

blueprints would be a wonderful addition. either as a business or only for personal use by their maker.
building the same arch or column 24 times and each time forgetting how it was chiselled can be exhausting

of course I’m not talking copy/paste but some lore friendly way that also costs time and in game resources. maybe some machine or a robot that needs fuel and motivation, maybe restricted by size somehow

5 Likes

I love this… could even have levels/upgrades of robots, maybe basic ones needing less resources but not able to, say, chisel (could place/pick up blocks and grass and all though), and perhaps going slower.

Something of this I really believe would result in a lot more building, could bring in people perhaps… for me, in addition to not having the skills to build so well but enjoying modifying stuff, there is also that while I can mine and gather almost endlessly, I don’t do as well with long building sessions. Give me a time saver like this, you’ll see my places get pretty huge! :grin:

1 Like

I think as long as you have the resources and do not get XP, then why not a copy paste? You still have to have the plots and get the materials some how. So I do not think it is an exploit as long as you do not get xp for building.

If you do it on a creative planet then you would not even need the items in your inventory

2 Likes

I didn’t mean that it would be much of an exploit, just something to make the process more immersive

2 Likes

fair enough. . and a valid point. Sometimes I think the players are more concerned with lore and immersion than the developers. Not a criticism of what you said. .I think you are probably right in needing it to feel like part of the Boundless universe.

3 Likes

Off topic. . But I think we need more lore in the game. .

3 Likes