What Games are you playing right now?

My favorite class by FAR is Assassin - seemed OP’ed really, forget the name of the skill (been a bit since I played haha) but like with one, can REALLY zoom in from a distance and snipe hard. :slight_smile:

I just fired back up Fallout 76 for the first time again recently! :smiley: I’m going to try to get back into it - I really did like it from the start actually, but just got away from it. Now with all the new stuff, time to give another chance I think. But, Boundless gets the bulk of my time, other games just get bits here and there as my mood dictates, hehe. :wink:

2 Likes

Dragon’s dogma is an amazing game btw

1 Like

Had a top 100 Pawn way back on the 360. :grin: Was just going through my old screenshots the other day… reminded me how epic the combat was, made me want to play again. Also, some of them reminded me how twisted NaughtyPaka is. :smiling_imp:

Though that jester had it coming! So did the Duchess, really, for that one stunt (which is particularly messed up if you make a child Arisen). And the rabbit did too, probably… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah I played on the 360 as well. Good times

1 Like

Outside of Boundless i also play

Warframe
Neverwinter Online
Startrek online
Stellaris

and occasionally Oblivion on XB360, i would play ESO but i only play when i have the ESO+ sub for the crafting bag.

1 Like

Playing MGS series. Reviving my old childhood memories and the greatness of Kojima San’s Story Line.

1 Like

Any other Saints Row fans reading? :slight_smile: Playing the 3 remaster and really looking forward to news about the new one. Such good games to blow off steam and unwind in! :grin: Prefer them to GTA for the completely over-the-top fun and customization (lacking from GOoH of course). 2 is probably my favorite, best customization and world I thought, and AI antics were pretty wild.

3 remaster playthrough already giving plenty of laughs and stuff to upload… I was proud of this one since without realizing it I managed to coordinate it to the music - :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Two that I’ve been putting off getting into but really need to are The Outer Worlds and Zelda BoTW. :slight_smile:

Give “Baba is You” a try then:

Highly recommended.

5 Likes

Awesome game! Reminds me of Sokoban games which are an all time favorite genre - but they added all these clever twists and pun puzzles

Btw if you liked baba you may enjoy Crypt of the Necrodancer

1 Like

Boundless, runescape and ffxiv.

I do switch from Boundless to ffxiv from time to time and if I dont like playing anything or is just bored it’s Runescape

2 Likes

building some spaceships in Empyrion

6 Likes

Boundless, Overwatch, Minecraft + Warzone (in that order)

2 Likes

a little boundless with some gw2 on the side.
From the steam summer sale I have outer wilds, sniper elite 4, doom eternal and titanfall 2 still waiting to be popped.
Might be indulging in ashes of creation beta(2) when they decide the time is right

2 Likes

First Strike Final Hour - A nice short filler game

Stellaris - with some mods but a good game even without.

Oxygen Not Included

3 Likes

Boundless
NMS
RS/OSRS
Ooblets
Planet Zoo
Something that hasn’t been released in English yet

3 Likes

Still messing around with a lot of the ones I mentioned… anybody following my Twitter sees how much I can bounce around at times. :rofl: BoTW and The Outer Worlds are still the two that hooked me best (aside from Boundless, of course!) but still progressing VERY slow, just playing a bit at a time. Threw yet even more into the mix though-

Destroy All Humans - Fired up the remake yesterday, had always intended to try it. Fun so far, lighthearted 50’s sci-fi spoof, gameplay reminds me a bit of Saints Row.

Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town - Remake of a Harvest Moon game of the same name. Put TONS of hours into it then, on the GBA. Always loved the HM/SoS/RF games. :slight_smile:

Creativerse - I had still been messing around with Minecraft, but aside from a bit on the Switch, I could see this totally pulling me off it. It hooked me pretty quick - a few features I really love, like random chests in the darkness, and how progression seems centered on mining down. Very pretty game too. Downside is, not on consoles, so that limits my playtime a lot.

3 Likes

I have been playing a ton of satisfactory. Great game. I just hit the age of oil and have a pretty cool factory going. I just love the look of this game!
I also just set down wurm on line witch I have been wanting to try for years. I really love the mechanics but the fact that it took me four real life days to chop 20 trees and build 8 house walls was killing me. Sad to say it’s just to slow moving for me.
Glad to say I am back to boundless from the longest brake I have ever taken since discovering it. Back with tons of new inspiration.

10 Likes

Seems like an excessively long name.

2 Likes

Boundless while I’m at home, and clash of clans while I’m at work (I drive 1.7mph in a field for a job) lol

3 Likes

Boundless
Yugioh
COD MW (Multiplayer only + Hardcore)
NMS
Runescape
Sonic
Considering another one

2 Likes