What if the Tint Kit allowed you to change sign color?

You can color signs for your friends if Im not mistaken right?

Consider that was just my way to have fun with polls. It’s like when I used to put an option “Ftaghn” in each poll. Here, the most important part of the available options should be the first 3 letters : Yay, Nay or Meh.

Sadly, nope.

Well they should fix that then problem solved

But that would be abused to heck, then.
Someone could go like “hey, you glorious GC-member, can you friend me and put colors on my signs, I’ll give you coins!”

1 Like

And I’m sure in the same sense there’s gc members that wouldn’t charge a thing

personally I never colored a sign nor really felt the need to, even though I have GC but I certainly wouldnt even if I could color a sign for someone and charge them. I mean this game has to make revenue somehow and this IS just a cosmetic feature it does not inhibit anyones game playing ability.

1 Like

I disagree since GleamClub is account-wide and beacons are connected to the owner with GC it won’t be possible to color signs for non-GC because changing a sign with color text on a beacon/plot that does not have GC cannot be done and should not be done reason one it will kill the gleam club then u will have many requests hey can you please change my sign-color reason 2 meaning there’s no point in buying gleam club anymore just for that reason.

however non-gleam club members can add colored text on a sign owned by a person with gleam club

1 Like

Well their biggest revenue was beacon auto fuel but now they are getting rid of that theres lil reason to GC anymore anyway right?

Uhh I don’t want to fill my beacons and I want to keep my builds so GC for me till the game dies

1 Like

They’re getting rid of auto-fuel, uuuuuh, whaaaaa?

Are you exagerating the meaning of the Reclaim feature?
I personally will likely NOT use the Reclaim feature as it doesn’t protect the actual build, and if I ever use it, it will be because I stop playing the game after not being able to find someone who would/could take over my build, and never plan on coming back after. I use the Auto-fuel to keep my builds.

Huh what now?

1 Like

Your beacon can still expire & you’d loose your real estate location & your actual build. So yes, there are still reasons to keep GleamClub/auto-fuel :+1:

The reclaim just makes it easier to move for some people, and prevents people from losing all of their items.

3 Likes

No Im not exaggerating if I want to start over why should I waste time tearing down when I can let my beacon go out and just rebuild somewhere else.

Yeah but that has nothing to do with the auto-fuel of GC… :confused:

3 Likes

Also you don’t have to let it go out. There’s a button to do it manually sooo. But people still won’t want to lose their builds and or fill beacons so GC is still valuable to people. Maybe not you but others

1 Like

u know when I started boundless and I saw gleam club and it says have a badge!
I thought u get a badge on your character since the logo is showing a badge in hand.

anywho since the game had a lot of changes already I think at some point maybe they have plans on changing gleam club and some non-p2w features

I have GC for a Looooong time so I dont care really. But if they give away free tints and other things they eventually have little to offer.

You said they are getting rid of beacon auto fueling, not sure why you think that???

1 Like

Well I wasn’t arguing for making sign colors free either.
And I’ve also made a link to the “how to improve GC” thread.

Oh no doubt in my mind they have already changed the game in so many ways.

1 Like