What is being worked on for the next few updates?

Let’s go with that!

12 Likes

Yea you can see two more columns of storage though storage has never been a problem to where I need that. It is extra backpack space that I find myself needing because of all the added new things to the game. I feel that pain both when hunting/gathering and building. If we are getting more stuff then going to feel it even more.

Need one called biggerplayerinvetorynow.png lol

2 Likes

And naturally, after we get Thor’s hammer, we would get a guantlet fist - forged from gems and with a sonic boom boon :grin::stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I can only imagine the names we’re getting. Probably named the extra reservation plots files “Damnplayerscantstopfighting” :joy:.

7 Likes

God yes! Especially as a PS4 player, I tend not to chat cos I feel like a moron when talking to pc players, just waving takes forever. We need voice chat!

2 Likes

You need a keyboard! Makes life so much easier while chatting!

And add a mouse too, especially forging is sooo much easier with a mouse, I also remapped a button on the mouse to act like the shift key so I can move stacks around with just the mouse (on pc you need to press shift plus a mouse key to move whole stacks in one go, on PS4 you do that with the R2 and L2 buttons…)

1 Like

That’s something I’ve been considering. Make communicating with my fellow oortians so much easier

1 Like

Really a mouse makes it better? I used to use DPad and r2/l2. Dpad makes anything with inventory easier. In fact I got so used to that now in all the games I’m playing I try that and it doesn’t work lol.

Mouse just goes faster. And yes I do the dpad thing too, in the menus as well (bummed that the search box kinda ruined it since it’s unclear where you seem to start in the filter list for example).

Plus with a mouse you can just easily point and click, for longer forging sessions I don’t wanna do it without anymore!

Keyboard support for PS4 would be lovely

What do you mean by that? PS4 version has keyboard support…

I use it all the time, it also works exactly the same as on PC.

Only thing that is missing is that on the Settings screen you can’t see what key does what since they all show the controller keys!

2 Likes

Like wasd for movement in addition to typing text?

Of course! Like I said, everything like on PC! / or Enter to open chat, tab to open char menu, ESC to open settings menu, etc., etc.

1 Like

heckthehunter.jpg

1 Like

Nah it’s always like that those who don’t complain just play and don’t go on forum

1 Like

Do some Oort magic and continue getting us spoilers. We trust your abilities.

1 Like

What’s the effectiveness forging oort hammers? 6?

1 Like

r
t

Clearly.

2 Likes

Consistent communication works fantastic for Digital Extremes, with their weekly dev/community streams for Warframe. People love them, since it’s a very open approach to what’s going on, and makes the community feel like a bigger part of the game itself.

Then again, they are quite a bigger development team, I’m pretty sure.