What is going on?

I view it as, you have a wrist band on each wrist that holds items. If we were to expand they could add another invisible wrist band for holding stuff and swap between sets as you suggsted.

This is gonna be a huge change, people wit code skills unfurling amazing things <3

Memories of life in ARK… o/~

do we have any update on this at all? I dont want to feel like these last three years were a waste of my time!

Unfortunately, they very likely were as @james has decided to go radio silent, won’t respond to anything and the update has clearly been put on hold. What was once a very promising game is now likely just memories. If you enjoy the game for what it is, it’s unlikely the servers will be turned off any time soon but until Baldur’s Gate 3 is fully released, which won’t be until late into 2022, you’re likely not going to see much with Boundless. These are the sad facts that be extrapolated from a combination of:

1. Zero communication from the devs even given the mas exodus of many, many long-time players and guilds
  2. Complete lack of updates for going on 8 months now with no sign of any coming
4 Likes

I don’t think I’ll ever understand the sentiment that time in a game was wasted because development stopped.

7 Likes

we need to change this somehow.

I still had fun. I’ll always remember the good times.

8 Likes

im not ready to leave it just yet, stay strong

1 Like

Just maybe the hand full of the same players who just love to be negative all the time should cool it down a bit and just maybe you may get an answer… always blasting the devs non stop in about 80% of the posts/threads is honestly becoming annoying… you do not know what is going on behind the scene to be assuming with your negativity what is going on. Wait like most of us are and just enjoy what we have now… An awesome community which THIS game has brought together. The game itself still has alot to offer and if you are bored with it that is absolutely fine… take a break like many are then come back when you feel like it… but to day in and day out come on to the forum to keep blasting the devs I think it is a bit much… If the game was dead the plug would have been pulled or a time frame to say that is it. With the toxic attitude the same annoying players keep posting you are only pushing them away to want to provide anything. If you actually notice on some posts devs are active if there is an actual issue to solve being someone bought a sov instead of fuel or what not. If they weren’t those players wouldn’t have been taken care of… so please just cool it and enjoy what we have right now if not then move on and stop ruining it for the current and new players who are or want to enjoy boundless…

7 Likes

Yep, this… even if I leave, I still consider finding Boundless one of the best things that ever happened to me. The game itself gave me a lot of relaxation and healing of course, but especially grateful to it because I found you all, my wonderful fellow Citizens. I can never state enough how much my friendships with a few of the players I met here have meant to me and helped me through some extremely tough life times. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Well Wonderstruck is in Guildford, UK. Could always show up and hold a protest outside. Might get their attention. Who knows…

1 Like

dont know what good that’ll do in this day and age, peaceful protest used to mean something, now it’s devolved into mass arson and murder before you get noticed, and I wouldn’t tolerate that.

2 Likes

I’ve been glued to their gates for 2 weeks now.

Apparently If it was a fuelling issue I would get help, instead they just use the side entrance :man_shrugging:t3::wink::wink::joy::joy:

3 Likes

They’re still working remotely because of COVID. You need to stalk them in their homes. I am not recommending this as an appropriate action, of course. Just offering a reason why it won’t have the desired effect.

4 Likes

Please, please tell me you did not glue yourself to the gate with gorilla glue!?

1 Like

Also, thanks to the title of this topic, I have THAT SONG going through my head. Dang you to heck.

1 Like

Nah, it was a pritt stick.

I could leave, but I kinda like it here.

Bit like the forum really lol

2 Likes