What is the best way to make money?

Im pulling about 500~ gems per mega fast brew buff, I think that’s 15 minutes? So 500~x4 is about 2k~ gems an hour roughly, give or take. Lot of gems selling at 85 per. That’s about -170k an hour if you monitor it like that. I tend to just take my beacon and basic fuel, 10 or so chests and then I designate 1 chest for gems/fossil/ore/etc and the rest all goes to blocks. I then reclaim that beacon hours later after I come back to the game from my many breaks and then deposit it back in to my hoarders den.

This was just gem profit. If you count all the ore/coal/etc + breaking your blocks down to craft things in to or just to mint your profit scales even higher.

I haven’t sat down to do the math yet but the average is probably closer to 225-230k an hour.

Making money in this game has never been easier than it is right now.

3 Likes

I just set up gleam buying if you want. You can make over 200k there. I will keep refilling for whoever wants coin…

Tnt boori

6 Likes

Surprisingly, I have found mining silver and gold to better coin per hour than gems. You get about 22 per ore and you can get it about three or four times faster than getting gems depending on where you are farming at. This info came from being on the perm planets, so sov tests may vary.

8 Likes

I’ll check it out, thanks

Go for it. You can make coin easy there

Where the hell is it

Lol tnt …go to boori. You will find from there

It’s boring, but bean hunting is good and easy coin. Especially bitter.

3 Likes

Gather rock. Turn rock into stones. Turn stones into doors. Mint doors. Profit.

1 Like

How efficient is that?

Well each door can be minted for 1 coin. So a full stack is 900 coins. It’s easy but slow money unless you have a lot of crafting tables (I use about 50). As long as you’re gathering rock anyway, it can be a use for all that extra leftover rock.

2 Likes

It’s a bit time intensive if you take the 30 mass craft clicks per table into account; but it’s much more profitable than minting pure stones. I think refined gleam is more efficient in profit, but stone is stone and is everywhere on t1’s

1 Like

I use an auto clicker for those 30 mass crafts per table. Goes by almost instantly.

I actually changed buying any gleam to 1 cent instead of .5

If you want to make coin while watching tv, do gleamballs. It doesn’t require brain.

I find it boring myself. Gem mining or hunting I think is more fun.

5 Likes

The best way to make money is by doing what you enjoy doing and then selling whatever drops from that activity that you don’t need for yourself.

While farming gleam (why is b a l l s censored?) may be very profitable, it’s boring and you will burn out quickly.

If you enjoy hunting with groups, it’s one of the best ways to make good coin - however, if it’s a frustrating lag fest, you won’t be enjoying it too much.

Do you enjoy mining? There’s also great profit in that…

Enjoy exploring planets whilst hitting plants and mushrooms? Nice profit there too…

Either mix it up so you don’t burn out on the one thing, or discover which in-game activity you can happily do for hours upon hours - that’s where you will make the good money!

12 Likes

There’s usually some coin to be made in almost any activity. Gathering sap/bark? Save the trunks and make warp conduits with all your extra rocks. Shimmering and pulsating orbs get you stacks of growth and sponge, which will mint for more than enough to pay for tools.

Edit: Deconstruction resin 1 goes pretty well with a minter too if you got some extra volatile blood sitting around

1 Like

Go farm stuff… Sell lower than others… People snagg it In no time.

Bitter beans example

2 Likes

I have recently been on a bit of a collecting spree, everything from gems to bitter beans.

I have increased my coin stack by just over 16m and can say that without any doubt at all mining was by far the best coin maker.

While I made the biggest chunk getting sapphires on my sovereign (public access via carcass to new javas) the amount of iron, tech components, fossils and coal also added a huge boost to this.

Immediately above my sapphire mine is a huge bitter bean farm but the numbers there just cannot keep up with sapphires . I was getting about 6 sapphires for every 1 bean I could gather. So despite the fact beans sell for more than 2x as much, it was much slower coin overall

6 Likes

Use BUTT and buy low, sell high.
You travel a lot… I made 0.6 million that way once and 0.7 another time (over many days)
It won’t make you rich but you’ll have sufficient coin.

Regards,

3 Likes