What is the best way to make money?

Got love crew filling up your baskets, feel free to update them if you need more.

Yea sure…I am at work now being aussie time. Will refill everyday. Even might put more baskets if need more

2 Likes

If anyone is interested these need filling for my spark supply. If not i can just buy it… I might start doing the same at my glass farm…but we will see

3 Likes

Why not use compact hard coal? One stack will give you 13.5 million spark.

Regards,

3 Likes

I just buy spark normally. But I thought I could just start sharing coin around . Not worried what gives more in this instance.

5 Likes

How long did it take you to get the 16m? I’ve been mining, but only made 200k in 5 hours of mining.

And how do you mine more, faster?

1 Like

Very fast tools, plus two very nice sovereign planets. Taken about 10 days to get to that.

Also a beacon with storage so less warping and 90 hammers ready to go

3 Likes

What you building with all that gleam, I want to see it when your done…

Lol…I am doing nothing with it…just getting rid of coin…leveling like crazy actually…your gleam got me 7 levels in my daily log in

1 Like

So, you have it set up so that we could come in, farm peat and then turn around sell it to a request basket? I’m down for that! :+1:

2 Likes

Yeap. Then I compact it. For xp. Then use for spark

4 Likes

Sell your stuff to baskets at Coin Converters at Nova Golda Market on Trung!

3 Likes

I know my sister tends to go on hunts ands ell her stuff to get money that way. i’m not on enough to actually do hunts since i have two kids, so I’m normally farming rocks, gleam, or anything I can and selling on a minter if it’s not worth much. Gleam is a good one, though, because if you can find places, like on the butt website, people are also buying gleam and reguarly refill those baskets.

2 Likes

GARFIELD :sob:

Time to bump the necro thread, bois.

3 Likes