What is the point of reaching out to Turbulenz and the Developers

Is it normal company policy to ask customers to send requests via email but never respond to them?

Still waiting for any response since June. Atleast the gleamclub was refunded by paypal.

6 Likes

Why not @james and @Leahlemoncakes so maybe get more attention.

I have emailed Larian, posted on the Larian forums and emailed Turbulenz and various other avenues without much luck. I have however talked to devs here on the forums by messaging them directly.

I think your title is a little off-putting too, but not unwarranted given your frustration.

I followed what @majorvex told me to do. Email Turbulenz (James said they answer within 5 business days) then was advised to DM @Leahlemoncakes and was ignored. I just followed what was advised and still didn’t get answers. ANY explanation would be sufficient but I’ve searched the forums for answers. Now the forums are getting to the point where all you have to do is flag a post because you are unhappy with the truthful context that exposes the unfair business practices here…

2 Likes

I think you should definitely receive the items you paid for, or at least receive a message as to whether or not they will still make good on them so you’ll know. I’m sorry you are frustrated - I probably would be too.

3 Likes

Thank You for being understanding…just a very frustrated consumer who played this game for over 2,000 hrs, spent more money than they should have but still enjoyed the game. Just wish the others would atleast see my POV and give a little more respect in this case. But sorry for the additional workload, its honestly NOT intended to give you more unpaid work to do :frowning:

7 Likes

@ardele On-topic I think you and all the backers deserve what you were promised.

Off-topic I think many of us see your POV and understand your frustrations.

1 Like

Personally I thought the wearable was the Adventure’s crest and the craftable was that Totem people can make (forget the name).

I’m not sure why the Digital book, names in game credits, and some of the others didn’t happen.

1 Like

Craftable wearable to me is something that can be crafted and sold/worn/traded etc. Just like the wayfarer’s totem.

To not get teased content or upcoming patches is one thing, to not get the things you paid for……that’s just wrong.

I’d be pretty peed too. Personally I think you did very well not going for a chargeback well before now.

1 Like

Yup and now my steam account is frozen for ANY purchases because of this dispute with James and the team…All over $26…

1 Like

It sucks that you aren’t getting what you feel you deserve, but you were warned that was a possibility.

3 Likes

It should be. It is following same naming pattern like Wayfarer’s totem and Explorer’s Fist.

3 Likes

I love that there’s even any debate whatsoever that people are entitled to the items they paid for. Like, lol?

3 Likes

Put your straw man away. Nobody is debating that here.

2 Likes

I took:

to mean:

2 Likes

That’s Fine. The Company does not have to deliver on anything they advertise…I mean that’s called false advertisement right? The team never alerted the backers to changes in the rewards…that’s just called a failure to communicate.
If something came out re-clarifying the rewards…I would be in a different position. But its not a scam right?

Oh, I was responding to the post about their Steam account getting locked from transactions, citing when I warned about that possibility. The GC purchase is largely unrelated to the initial backing, and since the original backing site (foolishly) didn’t make any effort to make it clear that the rewards are not contractual promises, I don’t have anything new to say about people getting their purchases - that’s been discussed thoroughly in the context of this person’s issue already.

2 Likes

@james & co: somebody might wanna seriously consider responding to this character before the whole situation becomes their origin story, lol…

2 Likes

Not exactly. More or less Dumping the goods, removing the game from my account, walking away, and supporting a more promising endeavor :slight_smile:

Anyone else expect titles to be an in-game feature, not just a forums thing? Feels bad, man.

3 Likes