What is the point of reaching out to Turbulenz and the Developers

@ardele On-topic I think you and all the backers deserve what you were promised.

Off-topic I think many of us see your POV and understand your frustrations.

1 Like

Personally I thought the wearable was the Adventure’s crest and the craftable was that Totem people can make (forget the name).

I’m not sure why the Digital book, names in game credits, and some of the others didn’t happen.

1 Like

Craftable wearable to me is something that can be crafted and sold/worn/traded etc. Just like the wayfarer’s totem.

To not get teased content or upcoming patches is one thing, to not get the things you paid for……that’s just wrong.

I’d be pretty peed too. Personally I think you did very well not going for a chargeback well before now.

1 Like

Yup and now my steam account is frozen for ANY purchases because of this dispute with James and the team…All over $26…

1 Like

It sucks that you aren’t getting what you feel you deserve, but you were warned that was a possibility.

3 Likes

It should be. It is following same naming pattern like Wayfarer’s totem and Explorer’s Fist.

3 Likes

I love that there’s even any debate whatsoever that people are entitled to the items they paid for. Like, lol?

3 Likes

Put your straw man away. Nobody is debating that here.

2 Likes

I took:

to mean:

2 Likes

That’s Fine. The Company does not have to deliver on anything they advertise…I mean that’s called false advertisement right? The team never alerted the backers to changes in the rewards…that’s just called a failure to communicate.
If something came out re-clarifying the rewards…I would be in a different position. But its not a scam right?

Oh, I was responding to the post about their Steam account getting locked from transactions, citing when I warned about that possibility. The GC purchase is largely unrelated to the initial backing, and since the original backing site (foolishly) didn’t make any effort to make it clear that the rewards are not contractual promises, I don’t have anything new to say about people getting their purchases - that’s been discussed thoroughly in the context of this person’s issue already.

2 Likes

@james & co: somebody might wanna seriously consider responding to this character before the whole situation becomes their origin story, lol…

2 Likes

Not exactly. More or less Dumping the goods, removing the game from my account, walking away, and supporting a more promising endeavor :slight_smile:

Anyone else expect titles to be an in-game feature, not just a forums thing? Feels bad, man.

3 Likes

I forgot about the Fist – thank you. That might have been it and honestly no longer remember because all of those perks were all messed up. Ultimately, I’m not thrilled some things were not delivered that were listed and have radio silence… but right now I’m more focused on game world survival at this point.

3 Likes

But then can there be titles we can earn in game also (Q.Q)

1 Like

That’s the point. What company refuses to answer a customer that they are wrong and screwed up? But like any annoying fly, any problem will go away if you just ignore it. My position here is to expose the lies, the empty promises, and hopefully people learn from this. So in essence the community and developers pushed me away…though I gave back more than I gained…

Gave away over 5 million coin. Handed over 1 pioneer game key and 2 regular game keys, donated countless oort, supplied alutech’s market for a while, and yet I have zero respect in this community. I don’t want to count the planets generated for the T6 Gem/metal farming hub…

3 Likes

Well I think you have plenty of respect … I respect you and really any player that has invested the amount of time you have not to mention the money spent. You helped fund and make the game what it is and I respect you for that and I also respect your opinion.

As I mentioned to you in private, I am very sorry to hear you are leaving for good and if it were in my power I would do everything I could to keep you around. I do understand where you are coming from and hope you don’t feel as though you aren’t respected as I have plenty for ya. :slight_smile:\

Edit: We might want to talk about this 5mil coin :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Some interesting reading to be sure. :wink:

1 Like