What is the worst thing you have done?

Honestly, it was, to a degree. If you came upon a build in the wild, it was a free for all…. It was fun and it was going to regen whether or not you took it… the problem was people who made it their “game” and who would plot beacons randomly next to a beacon just to camp there at the right moment…. It wasn’t “against the rules” per say, but the community found it hostile and not so nice.

I won’t name names, but one time a whole group of Oortians banded together and prevented a hostile takeover… it was a wonderful community experience and I was glad to take part… It’s really, the history/lore if Boundless. :heart:

6 Likes

@ginabean you are, and will always be, to me one of the most amazing person(s) of Boundless; often we do not agree, but in the totality of everything here…100%

Quite simply…you rock!

9 Likes

Having given up my first place to another player for 30 k , having dismantled my little shop which made my daughter sad.:pleading_face:

4 Likes

That is one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me. Thank you for that. :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Well… Let’s see …first thing I know I hit wrong button and it was a bomb in my hand I thought I pout away… And the next I was trying to find whare to throw it… Not much time till this happened in my new work shop :weary: today was not a good day what alone I did this lol I’m

The only plus is I am so glad I did not blow up chests that had my tools and stuff in the. :smiling_face_with_tear:

6 Likes

i think it was changed a time ago you cant destroy chest with items inside :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well its chests with no items as well… that bottom gold chest has nothing in it… so that shocked me. It’s fixed now… But for not on I will try and remember to DUBBLE check I have no bombs in my hand. What a day :joy:

1 Like

i never running across hubs with tools in hand, i remember there once were bug with randomly activating tool and once it happened while i entered Serp PS hub on my way to exo, crit boon at tool activated itself and i destroyed part of hub wall becouse i had PS perms :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah I did that in a shop of mine once. Panicked for a second then seen it only took out floor and walls. Phew!

2 Likes

Before reclaim, I got accused of stealing from a guild mate when his beacon expired. I was kicked from that guild.

When that person’s beacon expired again, I regen bombed it into oblivion.

9 Likes

Years ago I once broke the stock market on spicey beans (⁠。⁠ノ⁠ω⁠\⁠。⁠)
My husband calls me the bean thief. I have no regrets.

8 Likes

no winds after? :thinking: :thinking:

3 Likes

I have bought many a thing completely out of the economy a few times. I don’t know that it broke anything, but I do know I spent a few million to do it. I always felt it was good to spread the coins around.

4 Likes

The only thing I find broken after extensive shopping is my wallet :clown_face:

7 Likes

I’m a firm believer that coin should always be rotating through the economy. I had a fair bit of coins built up when I left, and I spent a good 30 million to push some coins around and due to my laziness of not wanting to dig through my reclaim.

2 Likes