What is your Boundless Player Status?

Just to point out, you will not be able to play offline. The local universe requires an internet connection so it can validate you.

and so you can get gleam club while playing offline… in your local single player universe :thinking:

i tryd play battlefield but someone kept killing everyone and handing out cookie’s very odd :grin:

3 Likes

im waiting until they give me stuff to make the game fun ourself dungeon creating puzzle making story making just stuff to do it ourself even the dumbest thing they could add and people would invent million ways to do things with it if they smart they start adding interactive props so we can make the game fun ourself
the game basic structures is working now but they still need to make it a game (our let us do it)

1 Like

I still play daily. I get into phases where I have a lot motivation to build, and will go on big building/gathering binges. Other days I just run around and chat most of the day doing nothing lol. Also been playing other games with the hubby on the pc in the evenings so it’s a little break and makes my boundless time more special :slight_smile:

1 Like

Game In a game thats In the game!

1 Like

wouldn it be nicer if you visit a town with no people but you go into a temple and have riddles to solve
items to find puzzles to arrange
buttons and doors to push to discover rewards
player made
play random minigames
etc etc atm all a place does when the people arent there is looking good you have for example reaper trials that has a function but imagine what they would make if they would have a little bit more interactive props to work with now people doing amazing stuff games/interactive with very limited resources if they have some things to work with sky is the limit

i wonna go to cookie kingdom see a sign that says find the 10 hidden cookie recipes and get a free mega cookie :smiley:

3 Likes

While it would be kind of cool … it’s just not …well … Boundless to me. I think having the ability to create whatever you want would be great and to a certain extent you can do that in Boundless.

I am thinking from a programming perspective here, but to lay the ground work for a more complicated system of functional buttons and a “wiring” system could take some time to do and probably was never considered. I could be wrong here…as the spark generators do “wire” up to machines sort of.

I am thinking about what I went through in making a few mods in Minecraft and luckily the groundwork for buttons and redstone are there but that also allowed for some wireless ideas to happen and various hundreds of other mods.

For Boundless to have the things you mentioned could probably happen if modding was ever available. I’d have to really think on it, but we already have automatic closing doors I haven’t ever seen a bit of any code for Boundless, but if the doors auto close you could very well do the opposite… maybe have some sort of buttons/pressure plates etc.

Would it be fun? Yea…

I love exploring … I love wandering around… sometimes I find a small town/city/tower or something to explore.

As far as dungeons/puzzles go I’ll stick to other games … not that I wouldn’t be all for it in Boundless.

Is this just for launching the game? Like could I fire it up, cut my internet off, and continue playing?