What is your first build planned? 1.0

Hey all!

I am excited for 1.0 and our new universe. Soon we will get to jump in and start building !! (hype)

Anyone have an idea of what they want for their first build? Vague ideas or specific plans are welcome!

For myself, I think I am going to start with an underground base, a little hobbit hole to begin with :slight_smile:

Please share pictures of your inspiration. I am eager to see!

Tagris

1 Like

Poor man’s hut.

2 Likes

Going to make a version of what I am testing now on Marv. Clean modern Space cat like house. With hints of jungle jaguar doors. I’m an “animal” alien cat.

1 Like

portal seekers are planning to connect everyone as quickly as possible so that everyone can play together and find thing in the game easily!

4 Likes

with pink cat carpet. White sand walls.

6 Likes

Efficiency and excellency deep into the depths of the galaxy! :sunglasses: I have intent to find myself a good, dangerous, valuable world and make it my b. Lol. Short answer: mining/gathering

4 Likes

20 Likes

I hope you sketched that on a paper napkin like a true designer :joy:

7 Likes

I’ll probably make some sort of log cabin that I can easily expand.

To be honest though I just wanna start a small settlement filled with similar buildings or along that theme, I just really like the pine forest community kind of aesthetic~

2 Likes

Hobbit Hole it’s going to be for me too at the start! That worked so well on testing!

Next step: Huge flying city Oasis/Desert style with loads of public plots that will blow everyones mind! (Including mine)

I already made a hasty napkin sketch!

Can’t wait.

5 Likes

This wasn’t the greatest napkin sketch in the world.

This was just a tribute…

Tenacious_D

11 Likes

From a guild perspective, PSi will be starting small with a loose grouped community build with shared resources (storage, machines etc), and our own basic personal buildings.

Beyond that, we have a themed city sized build planned, but we’ll take our time deciding on where we want to build it (Giving us a bit of time to accumulate enough plots to actually claim enough of an area before we lose the space). If anyone would like to join us, you’re more than welcome to :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ooo these all sound so cool! :smiley: :smiley:

I’ll probably just start off with a very modest hobbit hole on the starter planet to get through the tutorials and get to iron tools and weapons and then the totem augment to get off the planet. I’ll most probably spend a reasonable bit of time exploring the different planets until I find a bio that I like. Generally I like building on the top of small hills because of the views but I’m also toying with the idea of building a giant sinkhole in the middle of a small lake ideally over a cave system so I can create an underground base and play with water and probably make some sort of underground garden with light flooding in from the sinkhole. The base will look inwards to the sinkhole and besides the waterfalls streaming down there will be plants and possibly some sculptures if I make it big enough.

1 Like

I’d like to settle near a portal hub (thanks to all the players with more time and dedication!) so I plan a simple hut to get some levels, probably made of glass so I can admire the views while everyone settles on their favoured places, then I’ll scout locations near hubs for a proper build.

2 Likes

That sounds awesome!

I’m hoping that eventually oort won’t be too hard to collect so I can have a couple of modest portals one of which I’d like to connect to a city with a portal hub. But failing that I’ll just use the one off conduits.

2 Likes

It probably sounds better than it’s going to end up looking but I’m going to try my best …just got to get the scale right in the beginning :smile:

1 Like

Yes me too! I found I didn’t do enough meteors to maintain any in EA but we’ll see. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was able to keep a couple running in EA without any problems but with a large influx of new players it wouldn’t surprise me if the availability of oort is reduced so we don’t end up with too many and then everyone complaining about lag, but time will tell :grin:

1 Like