What items do you think are in short supply

Lol…I don’t need coin…or I wouldn’t buy your gems as soon as u get them on your stands…just having a laugh. But hey i want a refund . The gems I bought were a grade they need to be cleaned better

1 Like

Hey, they’re bargain basement gems, whaddya expect? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

… I do need to make some more gem runs. Been busy with other stuff on exos and building so haven’t stocked too many lately except what I found going for blink, I need to get more up!

1 Like

One thing im always missing is copper.
Thats mainly cause i mine higher tier planets if so.
Its good moneymaker for starting shops
… price is not high (5c?) for it but you easily get money from it…

1 Like

There are plenty of amethyst seams on Repe! I grabbed enough for a mass craft in about half an hour yesterday.

1 Like

I was thinking of trying for it there, I’ll maybe make a run for it later, thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

How much does all the bonding agents go for? I can make them in thousands. I used to sell them, but no one ever bought.

ADRENAL FREAKING GLANDS!!! :joy::joy::joy:

They are the bane of my existence.

2 Likes

how much you buy for? I can farm them if price is decent

I have almost 100k left in my oort basket. I’m not on yet (just getting up for the day… NEED coffee STAT)… so I can’t remember the price but I want to say it’s over 125 ea.

add 42k to that basket and ill hook you up

FEATHERS!! Feathers!

• Silver & titanium blocks
  • ink
  • oort
  • white glass panes
  • white marble
  • in-game events
  • tacos
4 Likes

Basket has 200k now and I’m buying at 135 ea. :nerd_face::+1:

1 Like

players are in high demand

please craft some if you can

8 Likes

Mine too :frowning: And Sweet Beans from time to time as well, tho not as bad as adrenal glands.

Whoa! I need to up my price then, am buying still at 100c, hmmz

Will go to 135c too then when I log in next, le sigh

I wanna catch runners, keep 'm in cages, remove one their two glands and then over (random) time let the gland regrow, ahhhhhhh

There wouldn’t be a runner left on any world that’s for sure! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Sorry the proper EXO world hasn’t spawned for that. Waiting on the devs on that one…

2 Likes

Oh snap! How do I find your shop?

1 Like

I got to her shop from Gyosha mall portal, and its just up to the right from entering

1 Like

it’s in iLLumiNaughty on Trior. The Witches Brew. Ultima Trior and TNT Trior will both take you to town. You can also get there from Naughty Mall, PS Biitula, Legendville…:blush:

1 Like

Thanks!. Cool I’ll try to get some this week to sell.