What items do you think are in short supply

I want to expand the range of products I sell and just wanted to see what the community feels is in short supply? Is it decorative pieces? Creature drops? Crafting mats? Forging mats? Deco blocks? Refined Stones? Compact metals? Alloys? Baking mats? Machines and coils?

I think the various bonding agents would probably sell well if you can be competitive with your prices… Rarely see those and with all the new blocks coming out I think there will be a spike in purchasing

Ancient and vital essence aren’t really in short supply but people can never seem to get enough :laughing: it’s the only stand that I can almost guarantee will be empty every time I log back in. Though I do sell cheap as its just a byproduct for me

2 Likes

I have soooooo many creature parts so vital essence should be easy. And I can gather the mats for the bonding agents. I didn’t think about the new blocks. Thank you, this is a great suggestion.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s great to be prepared. I made a good amount of Cs selling the fancy glass when it first dropped, people too impatient to wait :laughing:

Edit: a post from @AeneaGames with all the new recipes here :slight_smile:
Testing 232: Closed Storage and Decorative Blocks!

1 Like

Not all recipes are on testing yet, like concrete for example!

If that is going to use gravel as the colour collecting and selling all kinds of colours gravel could be handy too!

3 Likes

I may wait until the update comes out and see what mats all the new blocks need

1 Like

I may be one of your best customers if you sell the bonding agents. :slight_smile: I don’t like making them but will be needing lots with the new blocks!

2 Likes

Well they will be the first new product I add to my shop. :wink:

1 Like

Nice, thanks!! :smiley:

1 Like

Short supply :thinking: a few things but its more like what do people need and what do people want to do.

Start selling everything needed to make the new items coming…they will be hot items…pulsating orbs will be a hot item…new blocks will want to be made…stock up with those ingredients…Well maybe

2 Likes

I dropped several hundred grand on mats just this last weekend! :smile: I figure the prices will only go up.

@bigad9 - If you want to set up a donation box for the orbs, I’ll help out a bit as I can as I hit exos (it will be in bursts with the orbs since that is where I generally get them). :slight_smile:

Several hundred grand! I have about 20k across both characters. :rofl: :rofl: And that would be awesome, orbs are one of the few items I don’t have many of, I used to sell them all as I didn’t have a use for them, I do regret that now, especially shimmering orbs as I need those for boon compounds.

1 Like

Haha, yeah, usually I don’t have nearly so much coin but two people have made me REALLY nice, generous, and unexpected gifts of coin lately. :slight_smile:

Nice! I got 20k for setting up shop at Legendville Mall, but spent that on gem tools for forging, made some topaz bows and gold fists with pretty good stats, haven’t sold one! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Yea i find gold fist have never been a big seller even when almost giving them away

Please share…I can beg…:rofl::yum::grin:

2 Likes

I didn’t know that. I see plenty of people with them so thought they’d be popular, lesson learned.

Haha, I do enjoy helping others best I can - that is why I hide plinths with stuff for folks; if you need coin bad, track me down, I’ll drop some on ya. :smiley:

Easy to make and they are everywhere I guess…but don’t give up…try plugging it shop. Let everyone know u got awesome fists…you never know