What kind of new Blocks, would you like to see?

a non grapple block it could also be an addition with crazyagas spike block as once they are in the trap they won’t be able to grapple out

3 Likes

there will be blocks that open, so hidden trapdoor kind of things. i think it would kinda suck to place a block that could only be used once.

This is actually something that would benefit greatly, a sort of slippery block which cant be grappled. would be nice in cases when you want to make jumping puzzles or something like that.

1 Like

Most of these are already done or spoken for, so I’ll touch on them a moment.

1. There will already by warps, and fast travel isn’t necessarily needed in a multiplayer game like this.
  2. Already suggested a journal/writable book in a thread I made not long ago, so obviously I am in agreement.
  3. Yes, brilliant!
  4. Bouncer blocks kinda take care of this.
  5. Colored/tinted windows is good. Glass itself is already in.
  6. Ew… but kinda cool.
  7. No comment.
  8. Me and Kerpie were actually talking about this not long ago, so I agree. We also talked about some being a possible danger as they could fall, harming those beneath.
  9. Like Gleam?
  10. Yes.
  11. Already in as of the latest update.
  12. Along with ladders, yes.
  13. I think someone has spoken of this before as well. I don’t’ know how I personally feel about, but could be cool.
  14. No comment.
  15. Already in, but act like natural ice. I think they are good as is, personally.

Problem with this one is, you will be walking alone somewhere and fall to your death because someone dug a bottomless pit and covered it with this.

2 Likes

Of course CaptnJk92a, thanks for update, awesome!!!
I just got here on boards, and perused a lot. I had the urge to make a compiled block list, for my own amusement, mostly. I want to hear what people are wanting, to help me understand the direction the players want the game to go. Looks like we really love to build stuffs :slight_smile:

Message Block: When you step on it, it activates a Message to be read upon the players UI/HUD. Use these for names of zones, or buildings, constructs, warnings, etc…
Put one of these right in front of a Sign, or Note block, to add Flavor to the area.

1 Like
  1. I don’t think we need that.
  2. Journals would be cool, need to be Craftend and then we’ll need an Bookshelf to place them in there and decorate your homes with that. Or an Office of the Guildleader or something. ^^
  3. Hmm… I dunno. xD
  4. We already have that, the so called “Soft Block” In the old textures it was an white Block.
  5. Yeah why not, you could make awesome Churches then ^^
  6. Uhm… why exactly? XD
  7. Sounds okay
  8. hmm, dont know what to say.
  9. Well okay but whats the purpose of them?
  10. Yeah I like that!
  11. We have it :3
  12. So you want to make an SM Basement? :smiley:
  13. When you step on them is a bit hard, maybe if you jump on them?
  14. Of course! Traps, TRAPS EVERYWHERE! >:D (Right under the Breakabel Blocks) :smile:
  15. We have it already but cant grapple them? Hmm…
  16. Nahhh… I would like to have NPC’s instead. More here:

https://forum.oortonline.com/t/npc-messages/1067

1 Like

Being able to move faster is always important Especially if you are tired consantly moving from one crafting station to another.

You know how to use the Grappling hook, right? ^^

You know the grappling hook is currently tuned for “fun” right? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A flying vehicle would be pretty cool. But make it so it needs multiple people to fly it.

It has to stay! or I’m gettin angry!

I love to kill myself with it!

1 Like

Thinking of changing the color of large areas of grass got me wanting a little robot that will either clear grass in a certain radius or plant seeds that you give it. (Otherwise using another color would take forever)

Not really a block, but I want it anyway :slight_smile:

4 Likes

lol like a little grass roomba

1 Like

Very helpful chuckle

1 Like

Lanterns maybe to hang on the ceiling or on the belt of a player XD
Thin Glass

1 Like

Paper lanterns, coloured glass, smaller/more decorative lamps/lanterns?

2 Likes

The old plank blocks design :>

A kind of plank block that has a plank/board design? Like strips of wood? Very nice for floors and such.

yes exactly!

1 Like