What new update would you like to have?

Yes I was actually correcting myself lol. And I still messed it up.

Lol well that did give a good idea of how it could be done. In a weird way, copper equivalent would make a 90 deg arc. Iron would make 45 deg since the arc would start halfway along the lengths of the sides.

1 Like

But I think you get my point. Even smaller angles could be used for wrapping the 45degree ones. Imagine the possibilities.

1 Like

Paaaaaaants !

8 Likes

A chisel the would allow us to turn a block in to a 1/4 cylinder so we could then take 4 blocks and make a round column.

A brew that would allow us to breathe underwater for an extended time.

Craftable clothes and armor, with boons you forge for combat and atmospheric protections.

Some sort of chest/item that would allow us to move items across long distance so we aren’t ‘wasting’ items during mining/gathering on exos. I don’t care if it is expensive to make or maintain.

3 Likes

Fishing

• Scaffolding of some sort for building (similar to Minecraft, when you are done you can hit it, and the scaffolding goes away)
  • New mobs/creatures
  • New player customizations (body paints, wearables+) and races
  • Armor (cosmetic and purposeful, for example in Terraria/Dauntless you can wear armor with amazing stats, but you can also use any armor in another slot purely for appearance)
  • New weapons (long melee weapon plz)
  • Boats/Land travel…Amphibious “vehicles”?
7 Likes
Summary

This times a 100.

6 Likes

Wait- is THAT the reason for prof pics with pants?? So glad I finally get to ask what the pants pics are about!

4 Likes

All of the above and a scrapper machine that you could put finished product in, for example a table you no longer want. This machine would give back a portion of the materials used. Then you could reuse the materials for something else you need or want.

5 Likes

Yes actually. Viva la revolution! We are protesting our Diapers and demanding pants! i cant find the post, but Prof pics of pants has a thing behind it.

5 Likes

I finally gave up on pants. I don’t even wear them IRL anymore out of protest.

12 Likes

Wait! What?

If you mine 200 rough diamonds and sell those for 50c each you already made 10k.

If you somehow get less than 200 on 1 10k costing hammer you are probably not mining in the right spots.

3 Likes

What she said.
I usually go mine sapphire or topaz and each hammer gives me around 500-600 pieces.

I go to exos for the rest gems and I usually get the same amount

3 Likes
9 Likes

Plantable trees.
Tree farming.

6 Likes

A machine that changes igneous rock and sedimentary rock to metamorphic rock so you can use the metamorphic rock to make marble faster. It takes me roughly 35 minutes to change 3ss to metamorphic rock and I tend to get really bored changing the rock.

14 Likes

Agree. A transmute machine that takes your chisels.

7 Likes

I would like the ability to color change any and all natural blocks (Gleam included).

3 Likes

This, @James … There’s a few other shapes that could also be useful, as described in an above post with images.

2 Likes

Well I was going to say the next update should allow us to dance like MC Hammer, so I’d like to join the pants party. I hope my new profile pic conveys that point.

Concept art for hammerdance:

5 Likes