What new update would you like to have?

increase plot removal speed (guess what I’ve spent the last few hours doing…ye gods soooo so so slow)

5 Likes

Add Remove All/Dump All from reclaims.

4 Likes

Merge beacons option.

9 Likes

Showing last login in time on friends list so I can remove players that no longer play and add newer players to friend list

6 Likes

Lol!!! Now I want space chickens

I would like circular/ rounded edges. Would like to build a planetarium but without having to use a large amount of blocks to get that rounded look for the planets

1 Like

Ability to transfer beacons from player to player without replot - MAYBE. Still a bit mixed on this but as people leave the game it would be nice to grab their builds if they want to give them up without losing everything and trying to plot a massive project.

6 Likes

This already is possible if the other player has the plots you just have to ask James-chan to do it has already done it many times for other players

Yeah I’m aware they can but I meant without admins since they are already overwhelmed with work.

1 Like

What about meteors that spawn all their mobs at once? :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

just imagine the nightmare of all the wildstock at once. Oortian Pinball

1 Like

A normal chat system. Please. Waiting 20-45 minutes for a server(?) refresh is painful. Having to open the chat window and manually scroll, especially while on a meteor hunt…also…yuck. (Looking forward to whatever was just added to staging/testing in the past 48 hrs :eyes: :thinking: )

7 Likes

Something was added to testing…?:eyes:

2 Likes

Wait what is that a sign of hope or is @majorvex trolling us I know it’s the 1st but it’s not April fools (O.O)

idk

48 hours ago…

newtest

3 Likes

Well, it’s not just another VC redistributable update this time, from what I can tell, but I think the change is smaller than .005 gigs. Additionally, since the staged change does not appear to include an update to the world builder files, I do not believe it is the update.

Turbulenz financial stuff tangent

As a side note, I went and checked if there are new tax filings for Turbulenz, and there is a new document registered on July 27, that shortened the financial period of the company’s 2020-2021 tax period to end in February, which lines up with the month the new Larian studio opened.
This probably isn’t surprising, since there was likely a significant financial change in the company at that time, and it would make sense to change their fiscal year at that point, but it’s interesting to note. This doesn’t mean the company dissolved, just that their fiscal year ends in Feb rather than June. We should see their tax status up to 28 February 2021 by 27 September 2022, but I don’t think that will tell us anything current about the structure of the company. We’ll likely have to wait until April, 2023 for that if I’m understanding UK filing stuff.

1 Like

I would like to see 249 getting completed for local universes, sheilds and melee weapons

3 Likes

my wish list would be too long :wink: a boat, for example, that is powered by a power coil, for example, can also be a raft :wink: or a ball chisel or something where you could chisel a bit rounder .or real chairs to sit down on etc

3 Likes

Fishing would be fun to do. But you have to use a fishing grapple not a pole. And the things you get from the fish can make new blocks. And there is 100s of colored fish like everything eals.

Maybe some shoes :joy:

New events would be fun too.

Better way to fule portal’s longer.

2 Likes