What to do when you find a customer IN YOUR SHOP?!

amigi, the logical thing, it would be to help the client, it is better exchange to be bought, so you avoid the tax rate and also, if someone makes a good purchase, I usually give him gifts, so that he goes happier and comes more often

I run over and ask if I can help and remind them that I will do cash deals! No taxman!
They either say just browsing…
Or ask me for something I don’t have…
Or get spooked by my enthusiasm and run away lol

2 Likes

I usually wave and then ask if they need help with anything.
If they engage - then UPSELL! Lol…

Tbh… most likely if you catch me in my shop and start a conversation i’ll End up giving you some freebies.

Free samples = customer loyalty

4 Likes

So many creepers lol

4 Likes

try to sneak from behind…
drop a free hammer, he walks away…
collect hammer again, hunt started!!!
follow him like a crazy chicken to drop the hammer again…
until im bored, or he escaped…
if ill try to write WAIT on ps4, he’s gone… :slight_smile:
most people dont realize they have free stuff… xd

4 Likes

From now on I’ll hide in Suji’s super secret underground storage. :rofl:

2 Likes

Stop scaring players :joy::joy:

This reminds me of what OP players do in the big MMORPGs lol. Follow a noob around, ask them weird questions, or ask to trade randomly which scares them…but in the end you give them a max weapon or something if they don’t run off. There are people that make videos of nothing but this. lolol

3 Likes

I wave then continue (quickly) what i was going to do (refill stand/basket/etc) then vanish quickly so they dont feel rushed or something :laughing:.

I also secretly (and creepily) watch them through the portal to ensure they’re putting the right amount of coins in the stand though. Ok just kidding :joy:.

5 Likes

Arkir waves
“Welcome to Ark’n’Art’s!”

2 Likes

Always end up fleeing like a lil school girl

2 Likes

I normally /wave, or do nothing unless they talk first. Most of the time they are in the zone and don’t notice me I think, even with the ahbo

2 Likes

“females” sounds like Ferengi

1 Like

I would do a double take to check that I’m in my shop and hadn’t wandered into someone else’s by accident …

4 Likes

Last night this exact thing happened . I ran to Sujis looking for stuff and there he was running around his plinths as I was running around to his plinths checking stuff and then just like bugs bunny he ran down and hopped in his little rabbit hole . It was kinda funny.
Typically I don’t bother shop owners unless I really need something or they initiate conversation and at my own tiny shop I just wave and go about my business .

4 Likes

My shop is my home too but I would just wave - if they don’t just run out of my door. I put a lock on every door but the front door because players on starter planets get kinda nosey. Start running around without saying anything, won’t answer me or wave back, moving all slow 0 agility… In The Division I have attacked players who ignore me in the dark zone - it’s a peve of mine.

It’s 2020 everyone has a mic and everyone has a keyboard for the PS4 - don’t let anyone lie to you :wink: If they don’t talk it means they think you aren’t important enough to talk to.

Not necessarily. Only half of the players are on PS4. There are parental controls in this game that can block chatting and some people don’t use discord.

1 Like

Nope. 100% incorrect.

6 Likes

Hah! Yes i was hoping that was somebody who had read this thread, haha :smiley:

2 Likes

Need to update my post on “What turns you off playing Boundless” then xD
word well, just because I type it doesn’t mean it’s objective reality - that is how I relate to other gamers.

That should kinda be obvious by the wink guys

hide behind the plinth and wait for them to notice me and then i jump out and yell

kidding, i leave them alone because i dont want people talking to me in game, if you want to talk to me log into discord so i can actually play my game and not be chained to waiting for your to reply.

5 Likes