What turns you off Boundless sideways discussion #396

Can get a stack of leaves and beans running around merika for 1-2 hours, even if beans alone are bought for 20c that’s still near 20k, add on the leaves and you have 25k for the cost of a few iron axes. That’s 1 full powered machine.

Higher planet, better items, and take the time to map a planet, this will get you exp and some feats completed, hit a few meteors(can complete solo on merika) upto 10 or so port stone, those are 300c each, along with gems and metal.

2 Likes

If you’re mining for five hours and only finding 5 gems then you’re not in the right location. Paka’s public mines on her publically accessible sovereign planets are a great way to find gems easily. There are countless other public mines on sovereign planets where you’ll find gems readily.

4 Likes

That might be the whole problem lol. I’d suggest other ways to make money so they can just buy the coils strait out. Suggested surface farming cause it’s alittle more fun for some, mining for me is like red hot pokers in the… Well I don’t want to break the forums language policy.

Tho you are :100: on those paka mines.

2 Likes

I was making a toy story reference, but I guess your reply does fit it as well. Regardless, the main thing that appeals to me about MMO’s is the ability they have to evolve; so I wouldn’t be inclined to give EVERYTHING away in case it does evolve. I’m usually never “done” with games I own, at least not the ones with updating content.

1 Like

If you need help, shoot me a message and I’ll be glad to take you out mining/gathering. I’m sure there are others that would help given the opportunity. It also helps to have a loot stick in your off hand.

4 Likes

I have definitely been there.

Are you using a tier-appropriate AoE hammer on a high-tier world and using an atlas to find a hotspot?

If you have questions on what any if these are, or how to get them, feel free to ask. I know my wife and I spent many hours hunting in mines for scraps of gems before we understood those things.

This guide may also help, once you have some basics down.

2 Likes

Ty so much everyone and this is y I love this game we can all of civilized debate and in the end we all learn something

I love the game but it has to munch flashing on it so i keep having sezer i have a sezer dis order but the game needs to be fix so people like me can keep playing it cuse i love it

1 Like

Yes but it’s not always capable of doing that and I’m so sorry it can’t because I hate the feel of paper to the point it hurts but sometimes it just can’t be fixed I hope it is for people like u but maybe it just can’t I’m not sure since I know nothing about stuff like this and I’m sure you know this more than anyone

We can single, bulk, or mass craft in machines, but when I turn smart stacks of wood into timber and can only craft two at a time that blows. Please make it do when we hand craft we can make more than 2 of said item at a time! Thankyou

1 Like

You can mass craft wood timber in a crafting table :slight_smile:

It’s still instant, too.

https://boundlesscrafting.com/crafting/twisted-wood-timber

2 Likes

@majorvex I don’t really want to say this but it seems the thread has been hijacked on really an off-topic subject. Maybe it doesn’t matter any more but I figured at least someone should mention it.

3 Likes

It doesn’t really matter all that matters is that it’s nice and helpful

Seems I’ve been a little relaxed in moderating of late. I’ve been watching though :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Lmao 53 :joy: oh man

3 Likes

I just got home. Gimme a few minutes to look through everything.
It looks like @Stretchious took care of it :+1:

1 Like

The problem with boundless is there are no interactive blocks for you to make any sort of games, but adding those blocks would just cause lag… crash the servers and cause even more problems…

and like a broken record: not because of the 99% of the players that would use it right, it would be the 1% that would find cool things to do with them and insist on doing them when told not to…

2 Likes

I want more smart texture blocks
Side note

faith in humanity
or super bad math

Feel like I could make that into a futurama meme.

Whoa Whoa Whoa I remember them costing 20k

Think that’s backwards Lol Gold easy Silver is a pain but don’t rely on mines if using a public mine they may already been mined by person before you gotta give it time to regenerate easier just throw gold in the atlas find your own spot boop

1 Like