What turns you off playing Boundless?

hardER
10 chars

1 Like

Then what? its really quite simple.

It is far more effective just to ban the account and any payment Informations with that account.

The problem here is not recursive threats. the problem is the devs dont have the man power to go thur all the reports in a timely mannor and punish people, and/or its a matter that most people disagree with the rules of the game and think people should be punished for something that the devs themselfs dont agree should be punished

At least one identifier has to be used to ban a user. Yes, it is very simple.
And no, I would not select payment info…too easy to get around that.

1 Like

The payment Information is just a bonus not an requirement. You don’t need anything else other then just banning the account.

Banning an account won’t stop someone from creating a new one.

1 Like

In the CoC:

1 Like

Banning a Mac address/ IP address, Hardware IDs or what have you, won’t stop people from getting new ones of them either.

It will make it more difficult for some. There is nothing that will stop everyone.
Everyone knows how to quickly get a new IP address or make a new account.

1 Like

There isn’t but you don’t waste effort into banning something that is extremely easy to change like layer 2 or layer 3 addresses.

@Trundamere
@majorvex

this topic is for people to post what turns them off - no matter how subjective

it’s not here to convince people they are wrong, especially if it turns into lengthy exchange of replays (you might take it to private messaging if you wish to show someone something you think they might be missing; or create a new topic relative to your current discussion, or even find an existing topic where your current exchange is more relevant)

it is going OT now, so let’s leave this topic to others, who want to post whatever they feel is a big turn off in the game for them

11 Likes

That’s like saying…there is no door that will stop all crooks so let’s just take the door off the hinges.
Anyways, have fun. I’m going to go play NewWorld for a bit. Ciao

1 Like

As you wish. Goodnight

1 Like

What turns me off playing Boundless? Having to turn off boundless cause it’s waaaayy past my bedtime haha! That’s the only negative I can think of.

Edit: reworded sentence

10 Likes

I’m gonna start this one by answering all the bullet-points with my personal experience:
I’m stating these things to provide feedback,
i (or i should say we, since my wife is also playing it) haven’t stop playing yet.
First off i wanna thank Amy for providing my wife with a key for this game!
Due to her we can play boundless together!

My personal experiences:

• Bored - a tiny bit, mostly because of the lack of other players.
  • RageQuit - Nope, But then again i haven’t RQ’ed from Dark Souls 2 either XD
  • Grind - The game is indeed a bit grindy, but if it wasn’t stuff would be too easy i think
  • Rubber-Banding - This needs to be adressed, while not rubberbanding i get REALLY frequent messages about “Unstable Connection” which bugs me a bit
  • Crashing - Haven’t had a single crash yet
  • Something Else - There are other games out there, but i’m still playing Boundless cuz we enjoy it!
  • Tutorial - The Tutorial was clear enough for me.
  • PC Crawling - The specs for this game aren’t THAT high, running everything at it’s highest settings and i still get 60 FPS
  • Website/Trailer Lying - I do seeing something in a trailer about dungeons, hopefully that is still planned :slight_smile:
  • Too Easy/Hard - Game isn’t too easy or hard, but it IS a bit grindy.

The biggest issue that i have is that i can play almost half a day without seeing anyone else besides my wife.

Us streaming the game on Twitch made 2 of our regulars get the game though and they joined us :smiley:
So we will probably keep streaming boundless for a while longer :smiley:

I personally think the devs need to keep cranking out updates to add more stuff to the game.

A minor optimization in server stability is also in order and the Marketing team might wanna promote the game more!

Those were my 2 cents,

General M-13
Twitch.tv/GeneralM13

3 Likes

When doing mass crafts of something like running a ton of stones up for rocks etc having a craft all button option would be cool instead of constantly spamming the craft button 30 times in every station, as a builder i can easily fill 50+ crafting tables with rocks at a time.

That’s a ton of clicking just to set off the crafts you need doing when we could have 1 button to fill the craft queue.

6 Likes

The lack of endgame!!!

3 Likes

moved elsewhere

Not sure if PS4 game code can access that. Then again on PS4 they simply can blacklist the PSN id, and they can check the PS4 id which games do have access to…

you mentioned rubber banding, you playing a server in your region? Why i ask is I am from the southeast and can play US east servers almost flawlessly but get the unplayable on most all EU servers.

“IF” you are on a different region, moving will fix that.

PS4 is a watered-down, simplified PC with a M.A.C address. It has hardware…hard drive, motherboard, etc.

1 Like