What turns you off playing Boundless?

This is what i was referring to. I wasnt aware that was even a bug, But how it was intended.

Until we seen a new post/update about having to have GC for over a 100 members.

I have GC, so it doesnt effect me. But, for the ones that cant afford it, it seems like a huge let down. Especially since a lot were there for the buffs since they cant afford them in smaller guilds.

1 Like

But the mistake made the game better :thinking: At least give us a reason for the cap so we can try to understand why it is like it is.

1 Like

I can help explain ways to make this faster for yourself if you would like me to. Just msg me on here.

Once you get a lvl 40-50 miner. They come in pretty large quantities.

this ^ up till i just read the above posts i was thinking the guild cap got nerfed in favor of upping GC sales so i could see someone telling you the cap used to be 900

1 Like

Pretty much everyone in the conversations about this, was not aware this was bugged, and have all had the same conclusion about favoring GC sales.

Forging has been my #1 irritation in this game:
Thread describing problem #1: Boon removal bug?
and to a lesser extent, concern #2: Boon Removal guard

I like the fact that it’s not guaranteed to get you a max item every time, I’m not crying RNG fail, etc. But I would like in the case of #1 the item work properly as stated and in #2 maybe some stats on how gums work.

Oh, and for heaven’s sake remove the Boon Affect Adjacent: Random (level 5 AOE). It’s 100% horrible.

I also want to echo that the prestige system is frustrating. I don’t like that guilds compete on the world prestige list, I don’t like that I see two identical names in the list, either.
Wishlist item: I’d like some way to prioritize away from gaudy blocks with a lot of refinement steps as opposed to actual cool builds.

5 Likes

it IS in the game if you have to join GC ** WHICH IS paying** to join a guild at max cap + multy guild… get a clue dude?

and once again forum go do one!

You seem upset that no-one agrees with you.

The cap on guilds is 100.

Like I pointed out, Gleam Club just means you don’t take up one of those spaces.

It’s not a requirement to join a guild, as you seem to be insisting.

4 Likes

Didn’t you say in a post before this update was in testing that the guild cap work around was a bug or am I just imagining things

Multi Guild does not need GC at all. You can join 10 guilds per character. Even if you have GC you still can only join 10 guilds per character. Like multiple people have said you just don’t count towards the 100 guild cap if you have GC which again is just a perk of having GC it is not required.

1 Like

I would really love to see more stuff to decorate our houses like more furniture and other decorations also please add in clothes I’m very tired of just wearing a cloth diaper lol also please let us chisel glass

3 Likes

James already stated in a reply to you that all characters can join 10 guilds. Wherever you are getting your information from in regards to not being able to join multiple guilds unless you have GC is plain wrong. Continuing to say it after being corrected by one of the lead devs is fairly odd behavior.

4 Likes

Be nicer, dude!

7 Likes

The fact remains, that there can be a case when a new player wanting to join an existing guild and being told (truthfully) they have to buy gc to be able to do it.

Now should that be something to be concerned about I don’t know, seems to me the general opinion seems to be that no, it’s ok?

There’s no problem with gleam club not taking up a spot in guild. If it’s full and you dont have gleam club you can join another guild or make your own. The alternative is the cap remains 100 and gleam club cant join a max cap guild. Then people will still have to find a new guild or create their own guild. I don’t see what the problem is :confused:

You can also look at it like gleam club members are now freeing up spots in guilds for non gleam club members

3 Likes

This is exactly how I was looking at it. I have gc for the next 50w+ so any guild I’m in I no longer count towards the 100 player cap. Think people would be happy about that since someone was able to get a spot in Ultima because of that.

1 Like

This is further complicated by the fact that there was a bug that allowed in what was it, 900? players in a single guild with factions. So I’m presuming that there were guilds that this current state is worse.

But looking at it from the point if that bug didn’t exist it’d look a lot better.

edit: ok this is getting way off topic for this thread, apologies, won’t continue this

Unplayable connections diing while rubber banding while trying to do time sensitive stuff

2 Likes

Me and my friends stopped playing because of connection issues and no real goals to be achieved. Also, the lack of support for our platform. (PS4) I’m still waiting on a patch that allows me to dum down the visuals for better performance on PS4. I have a PS4 Pro that runs games that are much more demanding than this game, at better frame rates. I’ll even take an uncapped framerate at this point lol. And i guess the lack of “things to do” other than building an empire. I guess i’m still waiting on titans and hunters.

Being chased by a CuttleTrunk that just somehow will never go away

4 Likes