• hunting
  • forging
  • crafting
  • building
  • gathering
  • character builds / new player advice

etc…

3 Likes

As for the resources, a lot of folks have put time into creating really valuable tools (like B.U.T.T. and forge simulator, among others) for this. Maybe they could be included somehow?

Edit: both of those examples are @Mayumichi I believe. Credit to them

3 Likes

If changes are/were definitely made in the game, but these are not announced and make the game significantly more difficult or impossible.

microsoft and ubisoft have spares :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s been on my radar since we started here :slight_smile: Keep your fingers crossed!

8 Likes

i hope it includes build offs en house off the month kinda stuff butt dev run

1 Like

The eternal consanguinity in this community? :wink:

2 Likes

EHRHMAGERD !!! :face_vomiting:

9 Likes

See that’s your fault, you didn’t talk softly to the forge first did you…whisper sweet nothings to the tools before just jamming them in! Also a sacrifice tends to helps.

3 Likes

I bet you forgot to have this on when forging:

6 Likes

giphy

5 Likes

Wow, my comment was hidden for pointing out a fact. I didn’t know the developers were this sensitive.

3 Likes

weren’t you just flagged by someone sensitive? not necessarily devs work on it - let’s not get paranoid :wink:

PS. just found your good-bye topic now, so you had that suggested already; I got a bit late to the drama lol

anyways - I’d say no need to overreact until you know for sure what’s happening

stay put and give it a chance

2 Likes

It wasn’t the developers. They honestly don’t have the time to moderate the forums. Right now, any issues, tag in @majorvex or @Stretchious as those are the two current moderators.
But if you need any kind of confirmation, take a screenshot, and then submit your request to support@boundless.com

2 Likes

What turns me off aside from the character build and difficulty sharing things between characters :man_facepalming:t2:
is how with anything else you do in game you earn even a little xp except tilling even though you wear out tools that have to be crafted, also that although there are aoe tools for harvesting you cannot do for planting or tilling fir that matter :melting_face:
Would be great to be rewarded for your time as is everything else in the game and perhaps more farmers would keep supplies stocked or price more affordably even.
(That and the very short time portals stay open lol )

2 Likes

Pretty easy actually. Just give your alts access to your beacon. And if you mean sharing with other players, then drop a beacon, toss in a chest, give perms and fill it up.

3 Likes

The community. lol
People expect you to play the same way they do, or for you to do things a certain way. And if something doesn’t go their way, they’re quick to harass, shun, ban, etc. And the amount of times I’ve reported said harassment and nothing gets done about it. There are people in the community that even preach that they’re drama free and end up being complete hypocrites and still treating people poorly when one thing doesn’t go their way, as if they’re owed something to begin with just for existing. And the behavior is slid time and time and time again. Especially when someone tells another person that they ‘should get shot’ and nothing ends up done about that.

And that’s literally it. I just feel like people need to be held more accountable and the devs need to actually be harsher and do something when it comes to harassing behavior. Like, the audience that this game is intended for, or anyone, shouldn’t have to end up getting on to have fun, then getting harassed, shunned, ridiculed, etc. just for playing the game how they want.

7 Likes

There’s only one solution to this problem, report it to support with as much information as possible about the person who’s harassing you.
Secondly, ignore them: there’s plenty of room on the planets for everyone, and some people need to understand that it’s perfectly normal for a new player to get as close as possible to the portals and set up next to them, so there’s always the possibility of both parties coming to an agreement.
The last point is that everyone is free to play the game in their own way, there’s no one best way. If this kind of problem arises on a sovereign world, unfortunately there’s not much you can do about it other than move to a homeworld. Having a sovereign world and administering it doesn’t mean being above the rules :wink: You choose who has access and that’s it, the rest must conform to the boundless rules, That doesn’t give you the right to talk down to people.:hugs:

4 Likes

While I 100% agree to most of this, and understand that mostly adults play this game, there are still people with mental illnesses, or even children. I mention this because of when I got told I should ‘get shot’ just for afking during a hunt. This kind of behavior isn’t okay under any circumstance - and heck, you never know what someone is going through, so that could be the straw that broke the camel’s back for someone else. Yet, nothing was done about this. : ) And that person who said that has proven to be an issue on more than one occasion, and still nothing has been done.
So, quite frankly, it also comes off as a certain member, or members, of the dev team playing a game of favoritism, as well.

In terms of the Sovs and letting people play how they want - I’d love to agree, but I feel like that could open a can of worms I’d rather not flare up.

5 Likes

Best is to keep things short. If your message is longer you can expect them to ask over and over the same question that is already laying within your message. Made some experience there.

4 Likes