What world has black metamorphic rock? Also is black sedimentary and igneous a thing, and if so what world(s) can I find those at?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Angel 1 metamorphic

Black (Night Azure) Metamorphic can be found on Beckon. Not sure about Sedimentary or Igneous though.

Black metamorphic on Seginiakai. You can make a Chisel via the forge with the Change Block Type boon to morph them into ingeous or sedimentary.

7 Likes

I was gonna link that too :-p

Also, shameless plug: if you want to preview all three types of black rock in game (and variations like brick/refined/etc), you can take a look at them at šŸŒ Worlds Warehouseā€”Raw Block Shop & Color Reference

1 Like

@C0ND1T10NR3D
Night azure is actually really dark blue.

1 Like

True, but to the best of my knowledge, itā€™s the closest youā€™ll get to ā€˜blackā€™ in the game. If Iā€™m wrong about that Iā€™d love to know where the true black is because Iā€™d harvest tons of it for my builds.

Angel I. Plenty of it.

1 Like

Ah yes, sorry I just noticed that you quoted it in your reply above. Thanks, @Biv. Iā€™ll check that out!

1 Like

Yea I also think the closest to white is called ashen blue? If I remember right. I donā€™t think there is a block thatā€™s just black or just white. At the moment I think we have to work with stuff that pretty darn close. Also if you are a person who likes to test things you can use gleam to darken or lighten colors.
Edit* darn auto correct

1 Like

Confirmed. Black Metamorphic on Angel I.

And here is a comparison. ā€˜Night Azureā€™ from Beckon on the Left and ā€˜Blackā€™ from Angel I on the Right.

Thanks to @Biv and @EnisledLady for pointing me toward Angel I. I think Iā€™ll be making good use of this for the foreseeable future. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Where are you building? That looks likev a storis II color scheme.

Iā€™m on Gellis. The capitol ā€˜Gellis Primeā€™. you canā€™t see my build in the pics above 'cause Iā€™m standing at the entrance looking out. I donā€™t think Iā€™m using any blocks from Gellis though. Mostly all are from Beckon, Arie and a couple of others I canā€™t remember right now.

Hereā€™s a recent pic. Itā€™s a monstrosity of some form of Castle lol. Donā€™t ask 'cause Iā€™ve no idea lol.

Thatā€™s interesting. Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ve even stepped onto Gellis. The road behind your blocks in that pic could have been right out of my build.

(PS Grov Te>PS Storis II>High Ridge Market)

Thatā€™s a pretty cool build youā€™ve got. I might drop by sometime and have a good look around. Like yourself and Gellis, I donā€™t think Iā€™ve been to Storis II yet. As for the roads, I made my own stretch of road winding down to meet the road that the Viceroy here made. She used a light blue sedimentary thatā€™s native to Gellis and on my stretch I used that and blended in some dark grey igneous which I think I found on imoco.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the best way to get to gellis using PS?

Thereā€™s a gate to Gellis in the Finata hub. Itā€™s just in front of the large portal to Beckonā€™s Aquatopia Hub. Youā€™ll see it. Once you step through thereā€™s another small portal thatā€™ll take you to Gellis Prime.

1 Like

Pheminorum also has black meta. Not sure why youā€™d go there instead of Angel I, but just thought Iā€™d mention it.