What's your favourite build?

I would definitely say @Apt is my favourite build. I go to his place for inspiration regularly.
But there are so many amazing places.
@DutchOfSorissi and HSE stuff
@Jeffrotheswell place is sick.(btw your portal is closed)
Autumn Dell is a beautiful place.
@Ovis has an awesome base he needs to get back too.
@Mittekemuis has built some truly epic stuff.
@wakeNbake not just a mediocre forger, he can build semi decent too. Lol. I’m definitely adding you here for your Reapers tower of limited power.
@Vanqu1sher place on Alnitans.

And there are many more. I just can’t think of the names of them right now.

Cheers fellow builders. I solute you. :fist:

17 Likes

There are plenty of builds/creations I love and admire but if there can only be one then gotta be Apt…

first example I came across was Apt’s Ultima build (straightaway posted pics in screenshot thread at the time as wanted to make sure people knew of this)
A beautifully textured look from a distance but still holds together when up close and then the inside is its own creation with everything just fitting together just so but still complementing the outside.
A technical and creative marvel of a build for use of different blocks and colours to create a cohesive whole.
and then came Antar VI…
Yes, I’m a fan-boy but with good reason.

12 Likes

Absolutely exceptional

1 Like

I am taking a little brake to play some satisfactory. Your the 2nd person to mention that though so I’ll pop in tonight and fix that.

3 Likes

had to google that one…blimey…you land on a planet, kill the indigenous wildlife, grind and cover the beautiful landscape with machines :upside_down_face:
#eviljeff :rofl:
a very small but beautiful part of @Jeffrotheswell’s build on Boori.

7 Likes

Hahaha TRUE! :fist:

3 Likes

You’re back at 16 weeks on your beacon. Minus a couple days.

1 Like

@EdWe 's house showcase 2
but the piramid archeological museum is second best for me showcase 1
(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·Aquatopia's Sunken Town ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯) SHOWCASE 5

Thanks brother :heart:

1 Like

who made that rainbow dash?

2 Likes

@BabyCookie built it.

2 Likes

I just really like Autumn Dell

9 Likes

is it to much to say my own build, gleambowdia? located in autumn dell?

2 Likes

I must admit. I’ve built my workshop just on the outskirts of autumn dell Actually. And until I had enough money for my own portal setup, I always would run to icewinddale and take the gleambowdia portal to get the iLLN so I could get to portal seekers. Oh boy that was a trek before. But I was so thankful that connection existed lol (long-winded way of saying thank you for (unknowingly) letting me ■■■ off your portals when I was a noob, it was very useful to me :joy:)

1 Like

Not sure why the profanity filter got me there but oh well :man_shrugging:

1 Like

well glad someone other than me uses my hub

2 Likes

aww, thanks
@Cuetzpalomitl, @Tmmk, @Odeon, @bucfanpaka, @georgegroeg, @catfud, @Bethlehem
y’all made my day :heart:

10 Likes

Thanks Georgio! :hugs: If you like my real-life building style, I’m almost finished the exterior surface level of my latest build on the north side of Kindred Bay across my two bridges (one being rebuilt to match the build). Big brick industrial building that houses my workshop. I’m quite happy with how realistic it is.

5 Likes

I will definitely be checking it out later. :+1::beers:

4 Likes

Cool another like minded builder, I’ll have to come check out your work…

3 Likes