What's your favourite build?

Curious to see some of the best things you’ve seen around the universe.

My favourite is Sky Net in Finata, Die Zuflicht, super clever build.

6 Likes

I love all the Reaper stuff - brings out the goth in me haha! A far cry from my own builds, but definitely my fave.

I love that there’s something interesting at every turn at the HQ.

Anyone got a pic of that giant cuttletrunk? :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

13 Likes

A lot of builds… of multiple players but if i have to chose 1 most definitely @apt ‘s builds.

There are just to many to place down.

6 Likes

One of my favorite builds, my most favorite I don’t have a pic yet.

8 Likes

Lefra in Storis II. I was just reminded of it recently.

Ports to it are in PS Storis II and Lacuna.

4 Likes

You definitely want to visit Pyrrhocoris Estate (Antar VI), portal at TNT megahub.
Those are my :boundless: favorites, they are built by @Apt :+1::+1:

13 Likes

I can’t choose favorite everyone build is Beautiful and there unique in there own ways dough (^-^)

14 Likes

Yep, it is really hard to pick favorites as there are so many great builds and talented builders, just can’t state that enough, ALWAYS being amazed by what I see. :smiley: That said, personal favorites probably are the Pyrrohocoris Estate and all of the Reapers’ builds - @Apt and @georgegroeg are seriously talented artists! :+1: Also, the Reapers stuff often makes me laugh - @georgegroeg and I have a very similar SoH I think, so even if the builds weren’t incredible, I’d love them for that. :smile: Other favorites are Autumn Dell and the Raxxian Sanctuary - but there are plenty of others!

pyrr5 pyrr6 pyrr7 pyrr8

lounge3 reapers5 reapers6 reapers7 reapers8 reapers9

11 Likes

my vote goes for @georgegroeg. One day he made me a full walkthrough and that place is really impressive.

5 Likes

Guys a sadistic (reaper trials) legend.

3 Likes

I would definitely say @Apt is my favourite build. I go to his place for inspiration regularly.
But there are so many amazing places.
@DutchOfSorissi and HSE stuff
@Jeffrotheswell place is sick.(btw your portal is closed)
Autumn Dell is a beautiful place.
@Ovis has an awesome base he needs to get back too.
@Mittekemuis has built some truly epic stuff.
@wakeNbake not just a mediocre forger, he can build semi decent too. Lol. I’m definitely adding you here for your Reapers tower of limited power.
@Vanqu1sher place on Alnitans.

And there are many more. I just can’t think of the names of them right now.

Cheers fellow builders. I solute you. :fist:

17 Likes

There are plenty of builds/creations I love and admire but if there can only be one then gotta be Apt…

first example I came across was Apt’s Ultima build (straightaway posted pics in screenshot thread at the time as wanted to make sure people knew of this)
A beautifully textured look from a distance but still holds together when up close and then the inside is its own creation with everything just fitting together just so but still complementing the outside.
A technical and creative marvel of a build for use of different blocks and colours to create a cohesive whole.
and then came Antar VI…
Yes, I’m a fan-boy but with good reason.

12 Likes

Absolutely exceptional

1 Like

I am taking a little brake to play some satisfactory. Your the 2nd person to mention that though so I’ll pop in tonight and fix that.

3 Likes

had to google that one…blimey…you land on a planet, kill the indigenous wildlife, grind and cover the beautiful landscape with machines :upside_down_face:
#eviljeff :rofl:
a very small but beautiful part of @Jeffrotheswell’s build on Boori.

7 Likes

Hahaha TRUE! :fist:

3 Likes

You’re back at 16 weeks on your beacon. Minus a couple days.

1 Like

@EdWe 's house showcase 2
but the piramid archeological museum is second best for me showcase 1
(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·Aquatopia's Sunken Town ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯) SHOWCASE 5

Thanks brother :heart:

1 Like